Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default People Are Giving Away ...CASH !

Its hard to believe this current era we exist in. Almost everything has went up and were all at times struggling to pay bills. But the last week I have noticed something on YouTube. This is pretty unique to discover as I was like....is this really happening ? Anyhow people are walking the streets giving away cash.

Brigit here seems to be handing people cash for downloading some app. No interest , no credit check. You get handed $$$ folks by this strange lady walking up to you.

So I hit the streets of my local town. Hoping this woman would appear and hand me $250 bucks. But after 2-3 hours of walking around town hoping she'd grace me with some benjimens....It never happened. I plan to walk around my town tomorrow and hopefully she shows up and tells me about some app and hands me cash.

But its not just Brigit here handing out money. There is one app with a Bear where they are too handing out money. Its likely some big deal coming off the release of Cocaine Bear.

So now we have a Bear wanting to hand us all money. Its like a wild competition where these folks are trying to give money away to strangers. So I walk the streets ...hoping to run into a bear or Brigit to hand me that money. Will I get that luck ?

So how many of you have seen this and started walking around your cities and towns hoping that these people run into you ? Because lets be honest ...$250 bucks is....$250 bucks !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Banks too. My bank sent me an email stating my credit card points
    will expire if I don't cash them out. After 5 years of building up those points, it came out to a nice sum.

Cost of living in Singapore is high and no one is giving up free money except for scammers. Lots of scammers in Singapore!