Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I never knew about Necrodamus existence prior to this letter, after reading his bio and the mention of a “ritual of power” that may change him into a god if successful I can only speculate how his interest in Wanda may be related to his sorcerous ambitions
    Yeah I didn't know about him either but someone on Twitter made me aware of him. Apparently he is not really an ally of Agatha either so I could imagine she is actually faking an alliance with him. Either way it's the kind of deep lore dive that Orlando really enjoys doing.

"This is me being reasonable"

A fantastic issue. The writing was still fabulous and the art was incredible. Hopefully Russell Dauterman will be able to do more issues in the future. The fight was brutal and it is amazing Wanda wasn't killed given the way she was thrown around. The ending of the fight was great, with Wanda using words not powers or fist to resolve it. I also like the way she showed that she should easily have defeated her opponent and healed herself but doesn't rub it in her opponent's face. Darcy was better this time and now she has her own plot, though I fear it could just led to her getting into more trouble and Wanda will have to bail her out. The reveal at the end makes me think it's Joseph since Orlando loves his obscure characters, though it will be following the same vein as Ben Reilly as turning heroes into lame villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Great issue, great art, feels like the set up chapter of a greater narrative has reached his conclusion, I’m still astonished by Wanda’s mastery over the chaos magic residing within her very being, she’s come such a long way…..Did you guys notice her expression when Darcy offered to investigate the metal, something tells me Wanda already knows more about the cave and his current occupant than she is actually letting on.
    Thanks CJ for the review, having a thread to discuss the issue feel really good.
    I think it is more a have of concern for Darcy's safety given that Darcy investigating the metal could end up with Darcy getting into danger again. I doubt Wanda knows about the cave or its inhabitant given she was surprised on how Hippolyta got the metal and so much of it. If she did know, I would suspect she would have told Darcy rather than risk Darcy get hurt trying to figuring it out for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I think it is more a have of concern for Darcy's safety given that Darcy investigating the metal could end up with Darcy getting into danger again. I doubt Wanda knows about the cave or its inhabitant given she was surprised on how Hippolyta got the metal and so much of it. If she did know, I would suspect she would have told Darcy rather than risk Darcy get hurt trying to figuring it out for herself.
    I feel like she’s sensing more than she is telling, I’m not saying she already knows all the details, dauterman is a very good artis and wanda’s expression conveyed something more than simple concern for darcy, there was a sadness to wanda’s eyes ….her turmoil was more profound ….anyway we shall see
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”