Mighty Member

Default Your CRAZY Cat, dog, pet stories...?

When I was toddler my family moved a hundred miles down the coast. Our cat didn't like the new place and ran away...
    Two weeks later he was seen back at the old house! The story made it into the local paper.

As a teen I gave my sister's labrador a LONG walk around the town and local beach. The dog came home exhausted and for the rest of his life he wouldn't follow me anywhere!

What are YOUR funny animal stories?

When I got my cat Mugger. He was in the home about 2 months and really warming up to us. This was before I got my other cat.

One day I put a full length mirror in the living. He walks by it and stops dead in his tracks. He was staring at his own reaction and started to hiss, moan whatever noise cats make. He then started pacing back and forth in front of it all the time looking at me as if to say "What the Hell man I thought I was the only one." Then he full on charges the mirror. He hits it. it falls but lucky does not break.

He stayed away from the mirror and the other him for a long time after that.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Thanks. Then there's the way cats go NUTS for catnip. My neice had a video on her phone of her cat freaking out.

My sister had a little dog on a leash on the back of her pick up truck. The road was bumpy and the dog fell out and was nearly strangled. She only realised this when she stopped the car. She used her nurses training to provide mouth to mouth CPR, dog breath and all, and was able to revive him!

My first dog (golden retriever) was a great loving dog. However, one day I came home and found an umbrella opened up on the living room floor and a dog who wouldn't go anywhere near it. This same dog mistook a real Christmas tree for indoor plumbing.

Currently, I work as a shopper collecting online grocery orders. The day I had to put our third dog down (she was 11), I went to work and my second order was four items of dog food only. In the thousands of orders I have ever had, not one has been exclusively dog food.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Mighty Member

Workmate just told me that her cat would steal plastic rings off milk jugs and would play with Australian $5 notes, hiding thirty dollars worth of them under the fridge..