Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    So the Youtuber Comics by Perch had what I thought was a good idea. Take the McFarlane Spider-Man run and give it the anime treatment, whereby the comic is faithfully adapted to the cartoon. Marvel could release a Omnibus of the series at the same time so people could read ahead if they wanted. I would use that run, as you get Sinister Six, Venom, Thanos, all pretty soon.
    Todd McFarlane's Spider-Man as an anime would be spectacular, at least visually.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I thought about an comic book arc where Spider-gwen is forced to work for the TVA. Using it with Emma Stone's take on Gwen ends up opening more doors creatively for me.

So I'd probably do a mix of Spider-Gwen's comic run and the ASM films. I believe they skipped Spider-Gwen's early days in the comics so this is a way to fill that gap.

A live action pitch could work as a way to solidify the Sonyverse's direction but that would work better once they figure that out.

-------------

Extreme Venomverse issue 1 explored what if Eddie and Venom tried to fill Peter's shoes after he died. So you could explore that idea further as a what if style miniseries.

Another angle would be a tie in to the movies. You can title it Lethal Protector and explore what Eddie gets up to in between the films. Eddie as Spider-Man could pop up in a Eddie goes through the Multiverse plot.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-13-2023 at 11:42 AM.