Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I guess they were going for "Mutant Red Cross" perhaps with the costumes? But still...
    If I get a chance, I'll do some tinkering with the design. Maybe less blue...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

"When a small town in New England is seemingly attacked by a deadly mutant, Bishop assembles and leads the rescue effort. The mission objective? Come to the town’s aid and uncover the truth about the nature of the attack."
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Is that golden helmet melded to Tempo's head or something? Looks very out of place with the team look.
    The helmet is a weird look with the rest of the outfit. It feels like she's not been drawn out of the helmet enough that artists have a 'feel' for what she looks like, and just keep the dumb helmet on as a visual shortcut to tell the reader who it is.

Given that she's not bulletproof, she probably should stick to the entire golden armored bodysuit, with a red and white X-jacket thrown over the top, if they really wanted to stick to this ugly theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    “Alchemist”? I assume that’s supposed to be Alchemy.. Also… Birdy! Does Creed know she’s back? I didn’t read all of the Sabretooth books..
    Alchemy is still dead... RIP
    Side eyes Emma frost -_-