Default Return Of Superman Differences

I have two editions of the TPB of Return Of Superman. The version I got most recently is about a third or so as thick as the newer version. From what I can see, it has the exact same content and the same page numbering. I thought that maybe the quality of the paper would be the cause, but it doesn't seem that different.

Any ideas ?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    I have two editions of the TPB of Return Of Superman. The version I got most recently is about a third or so as thick as the newer version. From what I can see, it has the exact same content and the same page numbering. I thought that maybe the quality of the paper would be the cause, but it doesn't seem that different.

Any ideas ?
    I'm pretty sure it's paper quality, to save cost the big two have been using pretty thin paper

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's paper quality, to save cost the big two have been using pretty thin paper
    Now that I look at them, the newer version's paper seems to be a tad bit better quality. I have the first printing and a newer printing and it just struck me as odd that the newer version is VERY much thicker...doesn't matter, just thought it was odd.