Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Well, damn. Now that you mention it, that did kind of look like Bastion.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I think Walker is a likely suspect. Not because I believe he would do that (wanting a war againts mutants? murdering american people?), but because it would not surprise me if a mediocre writer turned him into a real facist to get some likes on twitter.
    A writer who, like the person who wrote that article, didn't read the story where it's revealed that Walker was "working" for Fisk in order to gather evidences against him.
    But as far as Captain America wannabes go, my first thought was Nuke.

The suit looks very much like Fantomex's and we know that guy has no morals. But he doesn't give a **** about humans

What about Tom Corsi? Maybe he's disgusted to see Acolytes and Empath walking freely in Krakoa, not to mention Frenzy being seen as a hero, and by the fact Charlie didn't even bother to make a copy of Sharon's mind. Maybe that broke him.
    Also that would be in line with the character assassination of Moira.
    He has no morals and doesnt care about humans, but does care about money. And from memory he has had to be "convinced" in one way or another to get him to be a team player. Also makes me wonder if Forge built a fail safe into the suit that only mutant can use it. Thats what I would have done. And narrows the list down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    It's the way he just sauntered into a government building and murdered officials, fellow humans, like no big deal. He's giving machine/hybrid energy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The killer is Craig from NASA
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The killer is Craig from NASA
    Craig, sweetie…

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I did think that might be him as well. But it seemed Scott did not know the guy and he surely would remember Bastion.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mostly I'm thinking that with Moira XI having full knowledge of what happened in the Sins of Sinister timeline and still being part of Orchis, she'll likely reveal those events to the general human public during this year's Hellfire Gala to turn them against mutantkind, in the vein of, "The mutants really can't be trusted, they really do want to subjugate and/or murder you all for being 'inferior' to them, and their advancements and achievements were largely facilitated by a quasi-immortal Nazi scientist they kept on their ruling council until he subverted them all."
    I was hoping more for something like all of Beasts'....everything to get exposed then Moira doing more shenanigans. I rope Moira in with the cartoon racists at this point personally.

In fact, I thought the conversation going on in the Senate to be far more interesting for a potential story then Captain Krakoa pulling a Lex Luther Man of Steel schtick. The points being brought up felt like legitimate arguments.

Actually, Nightcrawler killing a bunch of world leaders by bamfing around was also a plot straight from the movies, so maybe that's a trend we can expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterhood Of Mutants View Post
    This is the spin-off mini that I want.
    I'd totally read that spin-off too.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Scott jobbed like a pro. Phoenix bless.
    "Cable was right!"

Maybe Scott jobbed to get an early vacation.

Did he tag in Hellion though?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I was hoping more for something like all of Beasts'....everything to get exposed then Moira doing more shenanigans. I rope Moira in with the cartoon racists at this point personally.

In fact, I thought the conversation going on in the Senate to be far more interesting for a potential story then Captain Krakoa pulling a Lex Luther Man of Steel schtick. The points being brought up felt like legitimate arguments.

Actually, Nightcrawler killing a bunch of world leaders by bamfing around was also a plot straight from the movies, so maybe that's a trend we can expect.
    Yeah, all the crap Beast got up to since Krakoa's founding being exposed as having been done with the sanction, whether official or unofficial, of Krakoan leadership . . . that would have been a good angle to pursue on the Fall of X. Then again, since Orchis via Feilong is staging a massive attack on the Hellfire Gala with his new Iron Sentinels . . . if human casualties do ensue from that, will Orchis (if not the general human public) blame that on the mutants, too?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, all the crap Beast got up to since Krakoa's founding being exposed as having been done with the sanction, whether official or unofficial, of Krakoan leadership . . . that would have been a good angle to pursue on the Fall of X. Then again, since Orchis via Feilong is staging a massive attack on the Hellfire Gala with his new Iron Sentinels . . . if human casualties do ensue from that, will Orchis (if not the general human public) blame that on the mutants, too?
    I really HOPE they don't because, i'm pretty sure they will spend it in a way that Mutants caused Iron Sentinels to crash the party and Kill not only Mutants but Humans at the Gala.

But, I am curious how they will try spin that.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I really HOPE they don't because, i'm pretty sure they will spend it in a way that Mutants caused Iron Sentinels to crash the party and Kill not only Mutants but Humans at the Gala.

But, I am curious how they will try spin that.
    Same here. Even if people in positions of power and authority in the MU declare Krakoa a rogue state or something, staging an outright attack on a population center where there'd likely be all kinds of innocent casualties and collateral damage would not be good in terms of realpolitik.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Maybe Scott jobbed to get an early vacation.

Did he tag in Hellion though?
    Hellion is the one who beat him. He's come for revenge against the X-Men for the Utopia era.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    This preview on FCBD was horrid. The more I read Duggan the more I see that he has no idea who Cyclops is. He's pretty bad and I want Scott away from him. He writes Cyclops so dumb. It's offensive
    I can forgive Duggan for writing Cyclops because at least he alone ended that whole degrading/debasing “C_cklops” nonsense with Scott-Jean-and-Logan when he had Scott and Jean move to the Tree House and apparently recommit to being monogamous with each other again LOL