Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Default A Boring Coronation

So I came back from work on Saturday morning. Turning on my TV to see all the news channels covering the big story. A boring guy being handed a job and title in a boring ceremony. At so many minutes I realized watching paint dry was better than this and I can see the royals children wanted out of there too.

So what is the solution for all this...boring ? Its simple ...my Coronation would have blew this into the DUST.

Lets start off with the opening ceremony. People are brought in by a sweet John Williams "Star Wars" score. Picture RETURN OF THE JEDI in a way. In fact my Coronation happened on May 4th to chime in with the whole May the 4th be With You deal. So of course the crowning of the celebration is a whole Jedi Knights deal.

Now of course we could sit around and listen to a speech about certain things. But lets be honest , that is boring. Some old folks saying how were the rulers of the Kingdom etc. This whole deal needs EXCITEMENT. Its why I decide that we need this....

"He is Richard the IV , a man born in 1980 something in the hills of WV. He has been a clown , major Kansas City Chiefs fan , major sexual stallion. There can be only one....KING."

I'll have a mock sword fight like Highlander and act like I'm taking part in a battle like the Quickening. I'll pay for some lightening effects to pop the crowd like I have won a battle for it.

Then as the ceremony ends , Brian May will come down and lead us all out with a great guitar solo. Thus ends my grand coronation and I am crowned KING.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Needs more Drag Queens.

Shirt Is Optional Member Attila Kiss's Avatar

I thought the preceding day's event when someone mowed a huge phallic likeness into King Charles’ lawn was pretty exciting.
    Of course, I was mostly excited because I think I solved the jeopardy puzzle:
    Who is Charles Dickens?
    links to my books:
    "TWISTED HOLIDAY HORROR TALES"
    @ comiXology
    @ IndyPlanet
    "Blues Ratz"
    @ Amazon: Spec. BLUE Version Paperback
    @ IndyPlanet: Collected Edition