View Poll Results: Who is the evil Captain Krakoa?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • John Walker

7 21.21%
  • Frank Castle

0 0%
  • Nuke

7 21.21%
  • William Stryker

4 12.12%
  • Stryfe Somehow

4 12.12%
  • Original Character

5 15.15%
  • Other (please specify)

6 18.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I think i'm going with Nuke....
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    If I was a betting man, I'd say it's US Agent John Walker. He seems like the kind of guy who would do something this shady and despicable in the name of misguided patriotism. Plus, it would set up a future clash between him and Captain America, who also played a major role in NCBD.
    Maybe in his first appearances, but after his arc as Captain America culminated in him realizing he was a pawn of the Red Skull, an out-and-out, unrepentant fascist who had infiltrated and manipulated the U.S. government in a plot to discredit and destroy Captain America as a heroic symbol, and having to be saved by Steve Rogers, Walker did a lot of growing and self-examination. He might still lean right-wing or conservative on some or a lot of issues and topics, but I doubt he'd turn his back on that growth to become someone who'd sacrifice innocent people's lives in a false flag operation that could (or would) incite World War X.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Hmm wasn’t it one of the Eternals who said that „Your Gods…“ stuff multiple times during that Judgment Day catastrophe?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Maybe in his first appearances, but after his arc as Captain America culminated in him realizing he was a pawn of the Red Skull, an out-and-out, unrepentant fascist who had infiltrated and manipulated the U.S. government in a plot to discredit and destroy Captain America as a heroic symbol, and having to be saved by Steve Rogers, Walker did a lot of growing and self-examination. He might still lean right-wing or conservative on some or a lot of issues and topics, but I doubt he'd turn his back on that growth to become someone who'd sacrifice innocent people's lives in a false flag operation that could (or would) incite World War X.
    The man was on Force Works and West Coast Avengers with Wanda and Pietro but suddenly he hates mutants. Now you know people don't know anything about USAgent.
    "Cable was right!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Hmm wasn’t it one of the Eternals who said that „Your Gods…“ stuff multiple times during that Judgment Day catastrophe?
    Considering one of the effects of Judgment Day was humanity also becoming aware that the Eternals' method of resurrection was fueled by sacrificing human lives, which resulted in them turning on the Eternals even worse than they did with mutants once the Krakoan Resurrection Protocols came to light . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The man was on Force Works and West Coast Avengers with Wanda and Pietro but suddenly he hates mutants. Now you know people don't know anything about USAgent.
    Yeah . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.