Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who is your favourite villain?

Mine is catwoman.

Mr. Freeze
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Definitely, my choice would be Harvey Dent/Two-Face

Before

After
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-08-2023 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member

The Joker.

Condiment King. No other Ne'er Do Well stains clothing and covers foods like he does!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Condiment King. No other Ne'er Do Well stains clothing and covers foods like he does!
    He would definitely be a benefit at Pic-a-nics!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Definitely, my next choice would be The Riddler (BTAS version):

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Hugo Strange, Riddler and Killer Moth. There are plenty more I love, but those are the top.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I love The Riddler. He has a lot of potential that very rarely gets realised.

I actually like what Tom King has done with the character.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

My favourites are Ra'sAl Ghul, Mr. Freeze and Clayface. Someone mentioned Hugo Strange and I think they should use him more.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Two Face, Ra's al Ghul and Bane for me they are the atypical Bats villains. Two Face has the good side/friendship with Bruce, Ra's because he is so atypical big threat. Bane because of all of Bats foes he went to Blackgate when he lost not to Arkham because he wasn't insane.

I became a Riddler fan as a kid watching the Batman tv show.

I mean, how can you not love this guy?

Extraordinary Member

A well written Bane is my favorite villain - its also part of the reason I despise any "dumb muscle" version of the character.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Historically, Catwoman is important to me across all the mediums she’s been in.

Via BTAS, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Two-Face. BTAS is also my favorite version of the Joker.

I also enjoyed King’s Joker and Riddler.

Gail Simone renewed my interest in Catman in Secret Six as another mirror-Batman.

I like Nocturna, but I would take her in a different direction than where she’s at currently. I’d love to see some characters like Bookworm, Killer Moth, Crazy Quilt, Magpie, etc. get updates and more involved in Gotham shenanigans.

For me the top choice is Scarecrow. I love him in the comics and loved him in the movies. The fact the man can turn your fears against you and mind F*** the crap out of you. He is not the strongest by far but he can do some major damage.

My second favorite is The Riddler. I remember reading awhile ago (Forget the issue) where the Joker tells the Ridder the reason the other villains hate him is because he is so smart Batman has to up his game to take him down which of course makes Batman a better hero. So they hate The Riddler for making Batman better.

My third choice would be The Bookworm for the Adam West series. That guy was just so over the top and on edge. I loved him. He may have been the most unhinged of the Batman Rogues on that show.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.