Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

-Invincible: Not just because I loved it, but also it was a comicbook I shared with my younger brother and an ex-girlfriend (who wasn't really into comics, but liked the Invincible Amazon Prime show), so it was great to discuss it with them

-Saga & Deadly Class: two very different comicbooks, both shared with my brother; I recommended him Saga and he showed me Deadly Class. So, once again, stories which I love on themselves, but that also have a personal link on my life

-The Fade Out: Old Hollywood and crime noir, a mix tailor made for me
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Before moving to the Distinguished Competition, Kurt Busiek's Astro City was a personal favorite...

I've also a soft spot for Deity and Noble Causes.

Definitely, another fave would be Powers

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Sadly, nothing current...for a very long time.

At one point, it was Spawn, but the slow SLOW burn McFarlane was doing wasn't keeping me interested and I left when he stopped penciling. My best friend was a huge fan and I kept up by occasionally reading his stack. I got the compendium and on a re-read.
    Another point, it was Wild Cats...but when Lee left, so did I.
    Further on, it was Pitt, but Keown couldn't maintain a regular schedule.
    There was a small window when Stormwatch, Gen 13 and Savage Dragon were regular buys but I stopped at various points along the way.
    Based on my off and on re-reads, it would have to be Savage Dragon. I was a fan up through #75, but bailed on the "Savage World" stuff. From then on, I would peek in and buy two years worth of back issues and catch up. I couldn't get into it and between life and budgets, it fell by the wayside.
    I've only picked up anniversary issues in the past twenty years.
    I recently got the last two issues and have wondered what the hell I walked into. I knew Dragon's son basically took over the title, but it's nothing like I remember. Depending on how this new LCS can keep it in stock, I might do a large back issue dive again.

The majority probably won't agree, but a personal favorite would be...

Trencher

Astonishing Member

I just read Freak Force again. I put it in my favorite list. Great superhero action book.