Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    I literally posted the issue showing he has been controlling Beast, at least that time.

The signature at the bottom: летописец, is 'Chronicler' in Russian.
    That's a my bad on my end cuz some images don't load for me depending on the device I use.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Mikey is playing the long game with his Brother. Whatever that is, I hope it makes sense.
    Mikhail is the same dude who sent Omega Red's soul back in time to prevent Charles from being born. :/
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Wait im lost the chronicler controlled jean too?
    Chronicler controls/reality warps anyone he's writing about to follow the narrative of his story.

Since he's basically writing them as characters, telepaths can't detect any mind control

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Rasputin IV attacking Shaw just solidifies her place as the best new character Marvel has given us in years.
    What's interesting is that Shaw is working with Righteous, and Rasputin views her as a savior. It's a whole mess.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Mikhail is the same dude who sent Omega Red's soul back in time to prevent Charles from being born. :/
    Absolutely, Just with Pete I hope his endgame makes sense. Instead of just causing chaos within the Quiet Council.
    Last edited by IN-a-Synch; 05-08-2023 at 12:32 PM.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Chronicler controls/reality warps anyone he's writing about to follow the narrative of his story.

Since he's basically writing them as characters, telepaths can't detect any mind control
    Does everyone see what this means? If he has been writing Hank all this time as well, he's just been a puppet. Wouldn't this excuse all his actions?

Edit: Oops. I better stop derailing, I'm just excited at this development as a way out for Hank's behavior.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Does everyone see what this means? If he has been writing Hank all this time as well, he's just been a puppet. Wouldn't this excuse all his actions?

Edit: Oops. I better stop derailing, I'm just excited at this development as a way out for Hank's behavior.
    I don't think its the Chronicler, I think this is something else. I Still think Dark Beast is in this somehow. Even though they tried to sway away from it when Sinister spoke to him in the test tube.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So, how long is it going to take for them to realize he's being controlled? The Chronicler has been controlling Beast too but no one suspects anything.
    This is pure speculation
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I mean in comics world it didnt take him long to act…he essentially got handed the keys to everything like a issue ago and he’s already getting ready to make his big play
    Are you and Cyclone the same person? Seems like it when you say "I mean in comics...' while it was said by Cyclone. Do you have multiple accounts?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    This is pure speculation
    I guess you don't see the image either? At the least it shows he controlled Beast and Jean that one time.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just sell me the issue with no text and i'm all in. lol Those are some pretty panels.

Also a bit shallow but as a Jean and Storm fan i'm surprised no one has called rasputin over powered yet. High level telepathy, colossus form and strength and phasing plus a soul sword and she's able to use it all at the same time.
    *raises hand* I'm definitely with you and I called her overpowered as well. She has a cool look and all but I don't see how they can effectively use her without her thrashing almost everything that comes her way. I suggest they throw her at Nimrod.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Just sell me the issue with no text and i'm all in. lol Those are some pretty panels.
    Sometimes making up the story is the real fun.
    Also a bit shallow but as a Jean and Storm fan i'm surprised no one has called rasputin over powered yet. High level telepathy, colossus form and strength and phasing plus a soul sword and she's able to use it all at the same time.
    I have seen a few comments that could be signs of people being a little unhappy with Rasputin, but I don't think we will see any big stink unless she actually does something in a panel that shows up a fave and it hits twitter or wherever people wait to be told something cool happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    So the 4 dont even get to sit in on the council meetings? At least they have tiny beverages and snacks. Also looks like Mikhail is about to shake some things up in that council finally

I wonder did Rasputin alert Hope about whats happening in the council
    Among those pages where do you see Mikhail Rasputin? Wait... I'm confused. Is that Illyana's Soulsword Hope is wielding? But, only the ruler of Limbo can wield her sword, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    *raises hand* I'm definitely with you and I called her overpowered as well. She has a cool look and all but I don't see how they can effectively use her without her thrashing almost everything that comes her way. I suggest they throw her at Nimrod.

But then, Sinister did somehow just leave her floating in space helpless so a weakness. But if i'm honest, i read the issue a few times and i know he did it, but i'm still not show how he did it, like how it worked. lol

OMG lol now i want to see Rasputin floating in space playing Gameboy Nimrod. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

But then, Sinister did somehow just leave her floating in space helpless so a weakness. But if i'm honest, i read the issue a few times and i know he did it, but i'm still not show how he did it, like how it worked. lol

OMG lol now i want to see Rasputin floating in space playing Gameboy Nimrod. lol
    Uh, just wondering: with that name, is she related at all to Colossus?