Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 33 spoiler summery.

Hank prime to wolverine clones: you lost one of your own on a simple mission, inferior hank 2 you supervise them
    inferior hank 2: why ?
    hank prime: we are not above field work, but I am. do as your master says

Mavric lade a trap, by pretending to be dead and hooking a bomb to the subs nuclear reactor. he kills 2 logans by his self and damages hanks base.

hank clones after: you know hank prime is a dick
    hanks: yes, also how come he made us balled ?

CIA guy and his daughter lives, CIA guy goes to help logan

logan tracked down Mavric.
    Mavric: are you you ?
    logan: I want to kill hank.
    Mavric: good

logan is annoyed that the clones are poor quality.
    logan: sage will pick this me up, now we hunt and kill hank.

cut to hank using the wolverine clones to blow up medicine used for cancer, leukemia, aids and other illnesses.
    hank: now those countries have a choice use krakoa drugs or more people die.

hank clones: he made us near sighted.
    hank clones: he did it, so we know only he has a clear vision.
    hank clones: let's kill him.

CIA guy at x desk
    CIA guy: I know where hank is I can get you him.
    x desk lady: ok

hank kills his clones: time to make more Me's.

CIA guy has an aircraft carrier their plan find hank for AMERICA.

they mistake Mavric and logan for the clone and plane to fire on them.

backup story logan and sister dagger fight some xeno monsters,

How much farther off the deep end can Hank go before they off him?

The reckoning is coming. You can feel it. It's a slow burn but man it's going to be sweet when he finally gets dealt with, and we hopefully get an explanation for his hard heel turn.

Personally I liked this issue. Was a solid read with strong art IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I'm tired.... i hate this

Cries outwardly

This character is NEVER going to recover from this. Even with that evidence from issue #10 that he may have been controlled all this time, he's going to have this storyline like an albatross around his neck.

I...I'm really sad...
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Cries outwardly

This character is NEVER going to recover from this. Even with that evidence from issue #10 that he may have been controlled all this time, he's going to have this storyline like an albatross around his neck.

I...I'm really sad...
    Don't worry. It could always get worse. It's not like hanks intentionally left karima omega setinel implants operational to study them or augmented himself with them and incidently founded orcust....

Cries outwardly

I...I'm really sad...
    Cyclops literally left his wife/child and then years later killed his father figure. Beast will be fine. Though I miss the lovable compassionate funny smarty too.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Don't worry. It could always get worse. It's not like hanks intentionally left karima omega setinel implants operational to study them or augmented himself with them and incidently founded orcust....
    So, are you saying he has done that or someone else has, like Forge?

Maybe...Marvel really is planning to permanently retire Beast, and those hints saying otherwise are just there to throw us off. I don't see Hank recovering from this unless it's shown he's been controlled since the beginning by someone like the Chronicler.

In my 20+ years of reading comics, I have NEVER seen a character so thoroughly destroyed. Even Bishop's heel-turn wasn't this repulsive.

Is this normal now for comics? Have things changed THAT much since I hadn't been reading regularly?

Cries outwardly

I...I'm really sad...
    Like the others above said, Hank will be okay. In fact the darker Percy makes him the greater I think his redemption will be. From what I'm seeing out in the interwebs people are really rooting for his return to heroics and that's a great thing. It'll happen.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Cries outwardly

I...I'm really sad...
    I'm pretty sure Hank has a whole STRING of albatrosses around his neck by now. He's been an irredeemable mess for YEARS.

Remember that time Uatu PERSONALLY broke into his room to tell him he's disgusting?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Cyclops literally left his wife/child and then years later killed his father figure. Beast will be fine. Though I miss the lovable compassionate funny smarty too.
    Yeah, cheating is just as bad as genocide, lol.

Anyway, knowing how unoriginal the writing in this book is, it'll be revealed that Hank is....possessed and all will be forgiven cause fans won't want to remember this run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Like the others above said, Hank will be okay. In fact the darker Percy makes him the greater I think his redemption will be. From what I'm seeing out in the interwebs people are really rooting for his return to heroics and that's a great thing. It'll happen.
    Is that really true? From what I'd been reading, people are howling for his head and can't wait for him to die. As one said: "I can't wait for this sack of **** to be permanently killed off so I NEVER have to see him again."

That really hurt, and made me think Marvel had said something about retiring him, which I haven't found. But it showed to me how much hatred for Beast Percy has generated.

Is that really true? From what I'd been reading, people are howling for his head and can't wait for him to die. As one said: "I can't wait for this sack of **** to be permanently killed off so I NEVER have to see him again."

That really hurt, and made me think Marvel had said something about retiring him, which I haven't found. But it showed to me how much hatred for Beast Percy has generated.
    I say ignore that noise. Anyone feeling that strongly hateful towards a fictional character is not worth listening to. I make it a point to navigate my way to more positive opinions and yes, there are many that I've seen looking forward to his rise back up. I wouldn't say it if I wasn't seeing it. But to each their own, I just choose to always hold an optimistic view on things.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    As long as Percy isn't writing it.

Cries outwardly

I...I'm really sad...
    Every OG X-Man has broke bad. Dark Phoenix, Archangel, Bobby froze the whole planet, Dark Phoenix Cyke and now Hank. Logan (not an OG but to my point) killed a bunch of heroes in Enemy of the State and has done some really awful things and he was redeemed. You’re boy will come back around and it’ll be glorious I promise.

As for the issue I’m still all in on this series. Super fun 90’s action movie stuff with amazing art, they even did the bro hand shake from Predator, only way it could’ve been better is if Logan said “Maverick, you son of a bitch” during that scene. Percy can stay on the solo title for as long as he wants as far as I’m concerned.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.