Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I find it a little sad that I prefer this costume over the first one we saw her in ^_^;
    Its literally Dianas costume with very minor tweaks so of course its fairly good.

like it
    Still, Diana doesn't need any children

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    That art-style is very cute. Big ole round eyes.

Its obvious she should dress up as Flash. XD
    DC is continuing hard on the manga style, but is it working though?

I've stopped buying the comics about Trinity I found them kind of boring, but, I am curious about one thing her origins. Do we know how she came about yet: was she created from clay like classic Wonder Woman, or does she have a dad, another mom, what exactly?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I've stopped buying the comics about Trinity I found them kind of boring, but, I am curious about one thing her origins. Do we know how she came about yet: was she created from clay like classic Wonder Woman, or does she have a dad, another mom, what exactly?
    She has a father, but we don’t know who and we don’t know if she was born the “traditional” way. Maybe Diana and someone else sculpted her out of clay, we dunno yet.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

There’s only been one so far, right?

How can you stop buying Trinity comics when....she has no comic? She hasnt even appeared since #800?

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    DC is continuing hard on the manga style, but is it working though?
    Not here it's not, it seems late almost 30 years after Marvel gave Joe Madureira the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She has a father, but we don’t know who and we don’t know if she was born the “traditional” way. Maybe Diana and someone else sculpted her out of clay, we dunno yet.
    You know more English than me, but when the Sovereign says in WW #800: "WITH YOUR MOTHER. AND FATHER."
    Written like this, could it be referring to any FATHER? He should have said "YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER" or "YOUR MOTHER. AND YOUR FATHER."?
    I'm excited that there is no father for Trinity and maybe the sovereign is implying something else, but well, maybe it's just my delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    How can you stop buying Trinity comics when....she has no comic? She hasnt even appeared since #800?
    Sorry, I should have said I have no interest in the character so I've not been paying attention to her advertised appearances so I thought I might have missed them, my bad.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-08-2023 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Thanks for the info, I thought so, that it hasn't been covered yet. She was so bratty in her first appearance and it was so boring to me that I lost interest in every aspect of her character save for the mystery of her origins. I'm still rooting for Steve as her father so he can regain some relevancy in the modern comics although if he is her dad I hope he isn't dead in the future. *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-08-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    You know more English than me, but when the Sovereign says in WW #800: "WITH YOUR MOTHER. AND FATHER."
    Written like this, could it be referring to any FATHER? He should have said "YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER" or "YOUR MOTHER. AND YOUR FATHER."?
    I'm excited that there is no father for Trinity and maybe the sovereign is implying something else, but well, maybe it's just my delusion.
    Don't remember the context in the issue, but couldn't father simply be even a stepfather who is referred to as a father? Like she is only biologically (or clayologically) the daughter of Diana, but she gets together with Steve right after and they raise her together or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    The implication is that Trinity’s mother and father are two separate people, at least that’s how I read it. The period separating Mother and Father implies that in English, if he meant Diana fulfills both roles King probably would have used a ‘/‘ instead. Suppose King could go for a twist like that, but given Lizzie’s brunette hair I think she is the child of two people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    Don't remember the context in the issue, but couldn't father simply be even a stepfather who is referred to as a father? Like she is only biologically (or clayologically) the daughter of Diana, but she gets together with Steve right after and they raise her together or something.
    Technically we don’t even know if Trinity is biologically Diana’s. Could be Diana adopts her. But given how she’s being positioned alongside the other blood children of Jon and Damian, I’m expecting that she is Diana’s biological child with someone else (although probably not conceived via the normal route).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Beware of spoilers for the back up story for Wonder Woman #3 with Trinity.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/supe...an-3-spoilers/

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Beware of spoilers for the back up story for Wonder Woman #3 with Trinity.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/supe...an-3-spoilers/
    Seems cute.