Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I'm torn. I hate that DC is creating so many legacy characters, especially when so many are not being used (cough, cough, LYTA). But I do like the design, unlike some. I think its cute. I can't tell is she's blonde or has light brown hair. I hope its brown. there aren't many brown haired super-heroines besides Mary Marvel.
    I guessing Trinity is for the three lassoes. I wonder if the white one is Donna's. But I mainly can't wait to see what a black lasso can do. I know some people hate the rainbow power stuff DC does, starting with the GL mythos, but I like it. That's the only thing I was Cassie kept from the New 52: her red lasso (minus the barb wire mess).

Its a Wait And See for me.

https://twitter.com/sampere_art/stat...487sLx_4UoiJsQ

Might have gotten your wish after all. Making her brunette does differentiate her from Cassie and the other Wonders (plus like you said it’s surprisingly rare for being the most common hair color).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    No. DC will ignore her or simply relegate her to 3rd wheel status. Super Sons will always be a thing just like the World Finest is a two-man thing.
    With how much King talks about Damian and Jon in the context of this announcement, they're obviously at least planning a possibility of making three them as some sort of younger Trinity, with two of them acting as older brothers/mentors.
    Though, I have no idea how they're going to do it, unless there's some tricky origin.

If she's a brunette then her second parent is most likely an original character...which I'm not a fan of at all.

Well she looks blonde here:

Guess that’s the color they settled on in which case she is definitely Steve’s daughter.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I love Lyta Trevor, and I have the fantasy that with all this multiverse and other nosense, they bring her back as the Daughter of Diana and Steve from Earth 2 (or the number that corresponds), and also that Diana from Earth 2 is still alive, in Olympus next to the Gods of that Earth, as it was pre-established in the COIE.
    I do not believe nor do I want Diana to have children, basically because it distinguishes her from the other members of the Trinity and because I think she represents a whole segment of the population, women and men, who cannot or do not wish to have children, so I am not enthusiastic for this idea and I'm afraid it's something that Tom King wants to establish in his rub.
    By the way... Lizzie? Trinity?... Oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Gotta say it does kind of kill me that there’s a whole bunch of people demanding Batman be the baby daddy in King’s replies.
    Sigh.

Of course there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    I think however that he might be one of the only creators who could do something like her having to mothers and get it approved by DC.
    Is the "two moms" thing for sure, or just fan theory? I haven't seen it said officially anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I don’t think Bruce or Clark will be Trinity’s father. [/qoute]

No, I wouldn't think so. But it's DC, I don't trust King very far, and this is a character born in the future, so.....I don't expect it, but it wouldn't surprise me. Only disappoint me.

I'm assuming the name Trinity involves the three lassos, but I wouldn't put it past DC to make this more of a Kingdom Come situation where the character is some composite of all three; daughter of Diana and Clark, trained by Bruce. Or something along those lines. I don't think that's how it'll actually go....but I feel like it could.

[qoute] Supers Sons are about to become the Super Scions.
    Oh I like that.

And somehow, I'm more confused about the hair color now than I was originally, when I couldn't tell if it was blonde, or brown and just in the sun. DC, some times I swear......
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Is there any indication she's going to be around in the present day?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    She'll be 19 in a story set 20 years in the future, so... no.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Sigh.

Of course there is.

Is the "two moms" thing for sure, or just fan theory? I haven't seen it said officially anywhere.

Oh I like that.

And somehow, I'm more confused about the hair color now than I was originally, when I couldn't tell if it was blonde, or brown and just in the sun. DC, some times I swear......

Just a fan theory

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Well, the story where she appears is set in the future. She could make an appearance in the present day if Diana discovers that she is pregnant and gives birth 9 months later.

More likely they’ll pull a Helena Wayne and have her time travel back to the present. Either that or she’ll get the Jon Kent treatment.

Designed by Sampere? VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ESPAŃAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Thank Christ this is only a future story.

I've said before, but of all the reasons to give Diana a kid, "Because Superman and Batman have kids" is probably the dumbest. Hell, it's even in her name. "Trinity."

I hate her already and hope she's exiled to limbo alongside dead-beat Jason.

Oh, well.

Not a great start, King
    I don't give a $#%# if people call me wet blanket or negative or Debbie Downer, but I concur with your opinion. The name seems like some sort of "clever" way to allude to her compadres, and yes, I bet the seed of this character is *Let's give Diana offspring, since Damien and Jon are super popular.* Personally, I'd prefer if the writer focused on Diana, the Wonder Woman in the book's title.

Whatever.

Sampere still needs to work on his head-to-body proportions...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Well she looks blonde here:

Guess that’s the color they settled on in which case she is definitely Steve’s daughter.
    Her hair looks red to me here. And with the ponytail…Artemis is daddy confirmed?

Idk, the fact that King is being coy about the father makes me think it isn’t as obvious as Steve. He’s spoken at length about the huge scale of the first arc and according to his timeline Lizzie’s 19 in the story set 20 years in the future so I’m guessing there’s gonna be some big, epic build-up to her birth. Plus he said the whole Wonderfam is involved in the story. Doubt it’s just “Diana has sex with Steve.”

And in that panel it looks like she can fly so I’m curious to know if she’s gonna have Diana’s powers or something different.

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    Attachment 131780

Trinity's costume sort of reminds me of Yara's costume. Perhaps that's intentional. Maybe she's learned from her mother and her aunts Donna, Nubia, Artemis, Cassie, and Yara. Three lassoes, including a black one. I wonder what the black one does and if it belonged to someone before Trinity.

Anyway, this is an idea that I always wanted to see explored given how DC really never gave shape to Diana's future lineage. Like, it's weird how the Amazons and Diana's descendants never showed up in Legion of Super-Heroes.

Anyway, I'm open to this idea. I just hope she doesn't become like a third wheel to Damian (who is treated like a god by DC) and Jon (who is actually a really good character).

What you all think? Steve's daughter?

Honestly, I'd be more impressed if Diana made her from clay.
    I continue to be puzzled by the popularity of Damian, Jason, and Black Adam.