Amazing Member

Default Wonder Woman in Sydney

The first chapter of my new story, Wonder Woman is Sydney, is now available to read: click here. I hope you enjoy it!

Amazing Member

The second chapter of Wonder Woman in Sydney: click here.

Amazing Member

For the third chapter of Wonder Woman in Sydney: click here.

Spectacular Member

Thanks for sharing

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Donpayne View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Thank you.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #4 is now available to read: click here. Although this chapter is talkative, it’s fair to say, there is some unusual action for Diana…
    Last edited by MercianComics; 06-24-2023 at 03:22 PM.

Amazing Member

Sorry, it's been a long time since the last update! Wonder Woman in Sydney #5 is now available to read: click here.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #6 is now available to read: click here. Judging by past experience, some of you may really like this chapter or object to the events depicted. However, before you read it, you may wish to look at Ed's excellent new picture depicting another scene in the fifth chapter: click here. To read the story from the beginning: click here.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #7 is now available to read: click here. To read from the beginning: click here.

Ed has yet again provided some fantastic art for the last chapter. Be sure to check it out: click here.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #8 is now available to read: click here. If you feel you can’t quite recall what the story is about, this chapter should get you up to speed as there is a lot of exposition in it. It’s probably not wonderfully exciting but hopefully, it’s enjoyable.

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #9 is now available to read: click here. This is a special update to the current story. It is longer than a typical chapter. I could have divided it in two, but once you read it, I think you’ll see why I made it one chapter. Although there is not even one flake of snow in the story, I think it does have a seasonable feel about it. I suggest that you read this with your favourite drink or tipple. As a spoiler alert, it’s better to resist scrolling down to view the images the first time you read the chapter.

This is the last update of the year. Thanks for the support in your comments, donations, and of course, Ed’s fantastic artwork. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #10 is now available to read: click here. This chapter essentially builds to the third act of the story. There's quite a bit of exposition and melodrama in the final third. It reminds me of the Rio de Janeiro story in that sense. I question whether this kind of content is suitable for a Wonder Woman story, but I remember readers were fine with the events of Rio de Janeiro, showing me the boundaries can be pushed in favour of the writer's style of storytelling. I know I'm overthinking it. I'll shut up and let you read now...

Amazing Member

Wonder Woman in Sydney #11 is now available to read: click here. This penultimate chapter is split between two distinct journeys by the lead characters. The final chapter will be an extra long one, which unfortunately, I could struggle to find the time to write. Nevertheless, we should get there…