Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hero Swap. Let's move them here....

Lets say you can take one hero or character from one universe to another what hero would that be, where would they go, and why?

Like Spiderman to the DC Universe or Savage Dragon to The Marvel Universe etc..

What heroes do you think would be fun to see in a whole new world. And I am not just talking about a one and done crossover. I mean for keeps.

For me I would move Daredevil to Gotham. I think he would be a great hero to go against Two Face. Make Matt and Harvey law school pals like they did in the Daredevil Batman cross over. And maybe make it Matt's Mission to stop or help Two Face. Make him more connected to Matt than he was to Bruce or Batman. Maybe make Matt part of the legal team of the mob boss that threw acid into Harvey's face so Matt feels responsible for Two Face. Maybe that is what makes Matt go from high profile defense lawyer to helping the poor.

Matt could also do a better job working with the poor and under privileged of Gotham through a non profit law center Matt Runs.

He and Batman have run ins as Daredevil Matt does not feel that Batman is an effective force of change. More of a beat em up and send them to jail type of hero. Daredevil and Matt could really be great agt trying to be the social change that Batman and Bruce try to be.
    Last edited by babyblob; 05-12-2023 at 03:27 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Metal Men would fit in so much better at Marvel than they do at DC, and have dozens of heroes serious/corny/science based villains to build a rogues gallery out of.

Doom Patrol would fit better in the Marvel Universe than they do in DC, they are a group pf loners, outcasts and misfits.

I'd send Vixen of DC Comics to Marvel Comics, because I think Marvel would treat her better as a character than DC does. I would like to see Vixen interact with Storm, Black Panther, Spider-Man (Parker), Blue Marvel, Mystique, Rogue and some others.

Plus, I would like to see how Marvel Comics would build up Zambesi as a country.

There was a storyline in the 1980s in which Vixen, Animal Man and Tristess combined their powers to create an entire universe...it would be funny if that universe was the Marvel Universe.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Tech Jacket and Blue Beetle would fit in perfectly with Image's Massive-Verse.

The majority won't agree, but I thought Youngblood could've settled down quite nicely in the Valiant Universe

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]The majority won't agree, but I thought Youngblood could've settled down quite nicely in the Valiant Universe
    ^^^I don’t disagree.

I’ve never thought the Image/Wildstorm characters fit into DC at all. Nor do I think they’d fit in at Marvel. They’re (at best) redundant at both Companies. They’d def. have a better shot at being relevant in smaller more spread out universes like Valiant.

Archie's Mighty Crusaders into Mike Mignola's Hellboy. I'm curious about Mignola's take on them would be like and how they would fold into the larger tapestry.

Top Cow's Artifacts into Valiant. They are fun characters for Shadowman and Dr.Mirage to interact with.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-15-2023 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Archie's Mighty Crusaders into Mike Mignola's Hellboy. I'm curious about Mignola's take on them would be like and how they would fold into the larger tapestry.
    ^^^Man, seeing the WWII era M.C. meet up w. young Hellboy, Lobster Johnson, and the Torch of Liberty would be a blast.

And of course the modern day M.C., Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. could have their own adventure(s).

The Creature Commandos, Shadowpact and the Hellenders could fit into Hellboy's world.

Likewise, Hellboy and Vampirella could occupy the same universe.

Morbius, the Slingers, Nightwatch, Solo, Cardiac, Puma, El Muerto and the other non-spidey heroes that Sony has the rights too.

I thought about Sony crossing them over with the Valiant characters it had access to back when they had the film rights.

So this is a way to play with the same idea as this group would be foils to existing Valiant leads.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-16-2023 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^I don’t disagree.

I’ve never thought the Image/Wildstorm characters fit into DC at all. Nor do I think they’d fit in at Marvel. They’re (at best) redundant at both Companies. They’d def. have a better shot at being relevant in smaller more spread out universes like Valiant.
    I know, right?! My thoughts exactly, Riv86672!

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

The Watcher in Tintin's world.

M02203001151-large.jpg

The majority probably won't agree, but it would've been interesting to see more interactions between Strangers in Paradise & WildStorm/Image

Mother Panic towards Valiant.

Jody Houser wrote both her and Faith at the same time. So playing them off each other could be fun. Plus she's not as tied to Gotham and the Bats.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-22-2023 at 11:04 AM.