Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 87. We're in the endgame of xmen green now

Folks, it's the endgame. This fever dream is finaly comming to a end...

As we open Jean ans synch are complaining they can't find nature girl.
    Synch: I've linked up with game master and hindsight how can we not find them ?
    Jean: psy blockers ?

With nature girl
    Ng: eye boy
    Eye boy: hi Lin
    Ng: nature girl to you
    Eye boy: curses powered changed you, the old you would never have, killed and eaten people; light a forest on fire, blow up a oil rig causing obe of the greatest oil spills of all time, gon on rants of how slavery is good, or develove the planet. I can read microexpressions this is curses powers not you.

Ng: your trying to manipulate me
    Eye boy: I'm blocking Jean and Xavier, just come home you were curse let me help you
    Ng:yea well I like the new me
    Eye boy: what?
    Ng: time for genocide
    Eye boy: wait

Nature girl tears off his arm
    Gwen having a panic attack :he was your friend
    Ng: no a friend wouldn't leave me, you won't leave right Gwen, you don't want to be left along again do you?
    Gwen is crying while nature girl go's on a abusive and emotional manipulative rant, she deactivates her psy blockers.
    With xmeb
    Forge : I've been working for days on this to find ng
    Jean: no need one of there psyblockers stoped working

With ng
    Ng: we're killing everyon in Niagara falls becaue a oil spill happned 50 years a go
    Gwen : that's insane
    Ng: dragon flies kill them all in our holy war

The bugs drop devolution goo on people they horribly mutate and die

Ng: our holy war begins (evil laughter)
    Oh they left Eye boy but Givin how bad he was bleeding. He's probably dead now

lord...let it end soon

Poor Nature girl. she needs to be rebooted hard.

The book has finally gone back to being stupid-fun, instead of just being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Eye Boy will be rezzed, but by End game, do you mean they're finally going to kill NG?
    My flag is bacon.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate Nature Girl being Poison Ivy ish? I get it hasnt been written well. But I think its an interesting take on the character.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Mighty Member

Gwen is having a rough time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Eye Boy will be rezzed, but by End game, do you mean they're finally going to kill NG?
    I mean it's finaly ending. This is it. In 3 weeks, xmen green will be gone. Forever. It can't hurt us anymore

Gamemaster?!? Friggin' Gamemaster!!!!?

Argh! I was hoping he died of natural causes and no one remembered to bring him back.

Between Beast and Nature Girl, I can't really blame the 616 civilians for siding with Orchis.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't hate Nature Girl being Poison Ivy ish? I get it hasnt been written well. But I think its an interesting take on the character.
    If they develop her well, she could be an interesting foe. I like way batter than what we had. My tier list for her is Age of X-man > X-men Green >>>>>>>>> What we used to have.

Like we did get that I Hate Christmas Story, where she laments the selfishness of humanity as they callously kill trees for decorations, then cast them aside once they're done. And she heard the trees' dying screams. There was definitely room to explore a darker, even evil take on Nature Girl. A slow, but steady tale of her fall would not only make sense, but it would make her more sympathetic and complex.

But no, they just immediately jumped from her previous characterization into complete insanity. First issue, stabbing a rando in the neck for something he wasn't even at fault for.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

No idea why Orchis is bothering to manipulate people against mutants. They just need to let Nature Girl do her thing.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The book has finally gone back to being stupid-fun, instead of just being stupid.
    I only give these summations and reactions only cursory attention and seems to me xmen green is just social commentary on *gestures at everybody*

Turning a character into a completely different character isn’t what I’d call an interesting take. At that point, it’s just leeching off of an existing character’s name to write a story.

Also, love to know how long Gwen is just gonna sit there and let Nature Girl gaslight her because at this point, she’s a hell of a lot worse than those she claims to want to help her get revenge on, literally flat out mentally abusing her at this point.