Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default The Cat is OFFICIALLY out of the bag now (ASM Spoilers)

They should have build up their relationship they barely have one as heroes or co-workers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

“But Kamala has become an important part of the current Amazing Spider-Man comic run by writer Zeb Wells and artist John Romita Jr. As a civilian, she interns at Oscorp to keep an eye on the supposedly reformed Norman Osborn (the former Green Goblin). As Ms. Marvel, she helps Spider-Man protect people and stop villains. Unfortunately, bravery and heroism can be dangerous.“

Negative Ghost Rider

Astonishing Member

You should have picked another title for the thread. For a moment, I thought ths was related to Felicia Hardy.

Astonishing Member

Most shocking event since Gwen died! /s

I still can’t get over this is the twist. And I don’t see this death lasting even a year.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post

I still can’t get over this is the twist. And I don’t see this death lasting even a year.
    The movie comes out in November. So I think this death lasts 5 months max. Have to get that MCU Sync in.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post

This is BS. You cannot even mention Kamala in the same breath as Gwen Stacy. She is not even on a Jean DeWolff level as far as Spider-Man is concerned. If true it belongs in the Ben will not make mistakes like Peter did level of BS

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The movie comes out in November. So I think this death lasts 5 months max. Have to get that MCU Sync in.
    Remember that Strange was dead just in the time for the movie.

Peter was in a coma when No way Home released.

No Scarlet Spìder book or mini to capitalize ITSV,

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    This is BS. You cannot even mention Kamala in the same breath as Gwen Stacy. She is not even on a Jean DeWolff level as far as Spider-Man is concerned. If true it belongs in the Ben will not make mistakes like Peter did level of BS
    He will make his mistakes. IDIOT mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Remember that Strange was dead just in the time for the movie.

Peter was in a coma when No way Home released.

No Scarlet Spìder book or mini to capitalize ITSV,
    The Cynic in me says they are going to go all in on the Sync and have Khamla back in November or the month before as a mutant with her MCU powers. This death is just a cheap ploy to make that happen.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    He will make his mistakes. IDIOT mistakes.
    We did not see a better Spider-Man we eventually got Ben as a villain. If Marvel would have sent Ghost Spider MJ, Felicia even Carlie to sleep with the fish I could understand the Gwen comparison but Kamila? my response? Whatever not the least bit impressed.

This is so stupid.

Lmfao is this just to resurrect her as a mutant? Man if I was a huge Kamala fan (I like her to be clear) I would absolutely hate every Spider-Man fan out there. You guys keep buying Wells’ schlock and enabling godawful stuff like this. Poor Kamala, dying to boost ASM sales is a huge downgrade from where she was a couple years ago.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmfao is this just to resurrect her as a mutant? Man if I was a huge Kamala fan (I like her to be clear) I would absolutely hate every Spider-Man fan out there. You guys keep buying Wells’ schlock and enabling godawful stuff like this. Poor Kamala, dying to boost ASM sales is a huge downgrade from where she was a couple years ago.
    The synergy is going to feel so forced.

Honestly I think people should just blame editorial here.