Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I try and stay positive and find something to like about every book or run I have read. This is the guy who loved The Clone Saga and OMD.

With this run I cant do that. It has been a pretty big disappointment.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

So, who want to bet that she comes back with her less interesting MCU powers? Really this is really just pushing me further into ‘drop this dumpster fire of a run until Wells is gone’ territory. Haven’t had a book make me want to drop it so hard since Aaron’s Avengers and we just got freed from that Hell.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 05-16-2023 at 01:40 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So, who want to bet that she comes back with her less interesting MCU powers? Really this is really just pushing me further into ‘drop this dumpster fire of a run until Wells is gone’ territory. Haven’t had a book make me want to drop it so hard since Aaron’s Avengers and we just got freed from that Hell.
    Lowe as well.

Astonishing Member

That's my fear too. They're gonna give her the lame MCU powers for brand synergy.

Her normal powers looks much better in the comics, I don't see the appeal of those hard light constructs.

I will miss the phrase Embiggen.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I guess in the interest of fairness, at least she was on the cover among all the potential victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Hate this run more than any I've ever read. As long as Zeb Wells and Nick Lowe are on the book, I won't be.
    Obviously you weren’t around for the clone saga where Peter slapped the bejesus out of mj…..or when they had Gwen Stacy pregnant with two kids by Osborne. This seems like a gentle spring rain to me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Obviously you weren’t around for the clone saga where Peter slapped the bejesus out of mj…..or when they had Gwen Stacy pregnant with two kids by Osborne. This seems like a gentle spring rain to me.
    Actually I was, smart ass. I'd rather re-read the Clone Saga or Sins Past.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    Im starting to think I am the only one that loved The Clone Saga and wasnt super enraged by Sins Past.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    From the text of that, are they saying that Peter killed her? Is that what he did that pissed everyone off?
    No. They were mad at Peter long before that

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Im starting to think I am the only one that loved The Clone Saga and wasnt super enraged by Sins Past.
    I liked The Clone Saga as it got me into Spider-Man comic books as a kid plus Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker. TASM #400 as well. Really didn't like Sins Past though.

Mighty Member

Especially since sins past was retconned

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I can’t say killing MJ would’ve been preferable because that would never be a good thing. But this just makes no sense, seems cheap and cruel, and is totally out of left field.
    Yeah, you should only ever kill characters that you don’t care about.

Mighty Member

I miss pre casam Ben