Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    I would imagine it's been baked in for some time. For one, Wells is plugged into the MCU portion. So he knows Ms Marvel will be a mutant on the MCU. Next, from Hellions he's plugged into the X-Men comic side of things. And if MCU Ms Marvel is going to be Krakoan Resurrected as a mutant, likely the X-Office will be involved in some capacity.

So logically, if there was a decision that the comic Ms Marvel would be made to synergize with Ms. Marvel, the X-Office probably got advance notice so they could prepare to fold the character into their line. And since Wells was part of the X-Office and in the X-Slack, it's probable he was involved in some conversations about Kamala joining the X-Men line.

From there, it's not to much of a leap that as part of the plan for the run, they use their larger audience to kill Kamala. During the most controversial story since One More Day.

And now, Spider-Man/X-Men crossing over for Dark Web seems like a prelude to mingle the X and Spidey lines to lay the track for this Dead In Spidey Reborn as an X-Men train.

Hey, isn't there a new Avengers/X-Men Unity squad coming? Wouldn't surprise me to see Ms. Marvel there in addition to a new ongoing
    This actually makes the most sense. Either way, there’s nothing to really be angry at here as She’ll come back soon.
    I do admit, it’s insulting to fans of Ms Marvel and I still belive it was editorally driven.

This was a leak to generate buzz, but I feel it’s backfired on them as People are just quiting the book. I believe Marvel is doing damage control.

Regardless, I see either Wells or Lowe going by the end of the year. The current guard has been a diaster for the book and I feel things will get worse for them.
    The worst thing you can get is ampathy from your audience, because they just stop caring what you do

Fantastic Member

Wow no one saw this coming. Weeks of speculation and leaks and none of them were true lol

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlink View Post
    Wow no one saw this coming. Weeks of speculation and leaks and none of them were true lol
    people been wrong about this run since its beginning no one knows whats going on
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I wonder how this is going to work, considering, you know, " fall of x"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I'm going to make a semi-out-of-nowhere guess now and say Kamala is the last person resurrected by the Krakoa Protocols
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

maybe she will join the x-men after fall of x

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Did Marvel itself decide to spoil the issue now? Wow.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    people been wrong about this run since its beginning no one knows whats going on
    The story hasn't played fair with the audience from the beginning, that's why people have been wrong. None of the clues added up, events were changed after we saw them, characters' emotions, motivations and goals changed from issue to issue and even panel to panel.

You can't make sense out of nonsense.
    “I always figured if I were a superhero, there’s no way on God's earth that I'm gonna pal around with some teenager."

— Stan Lee

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Did Marvel itself decide to spoil the issue now? Wow.
    They couldn't get control of the narrative following the leaks so they just decided to own it. Clearly a last minute decision to try to do some form of damage control.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They couldn't get control of the narrative following the leaks so they just decided to own it. Clearly a last minute decision to try to do some form of damage control.
    I noticed that there weren't any interviews or quotes from Wells or Lowe hyping up the book or talking about the decision to kill Ms. Marvel. Or...anything really, it's just a draft script of a puff piece or at least it seems like one.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

What the hell, Marvel?!
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    maybe she will join the x-men after fall of x
    Meanwhile, what about her team the champions? Other than riri Williams, I don’t know if any of them have been seen in years.

Meanwhile, what about her team the champions? Other than riri Williams, I don’t know if any of them have been seen in years.
    viv was in the scarlet witch book. I don't know about Sam or cho

Fantastic Member

So, I'm sorry this came up but is it possible Peter KILLED Kamala?

If so, THAT in and of itself would be the shock.
    "Face Front... Nuff Said?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jebsib View Post
    So, I'm sorry this came up but is it possible Peter KILLED Kamala?

If so, THAT in and of itself would be the shock.
    That would be the funniest thing ever. I don't think I would ever stop laughing.