Thread: Iceman vs Mera

Default Iceman vs Mera

616 mutant vs DC Atlantean.

Mera is a composite of her Post Crisis and Nu / Rebirth incarnations.

They fight near London Bridge.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Isn't Iceman a cosmic level ice elemental at this point?

Can Mera do anything to him, even if one counts that one time she was punching around Superman and Wonder Woman with water fists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Isn't Iceman a cosmic level ice elemental at this point?

Can Mera do anything to him, even if one counts that one time she was punching around Superman and Wonder Woman with water fists?
    My assumption is that he is the more unkillable and esoteric combatant between the two of them. Curious if her control over the elements allows her to compete or disrupt him at all though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    My assumption is that he is the more unkillable and esoteric combatant between the two of them. Curious if her control over the elements allows her to compete or disrupt him at all though.
    Ah, so it's more can Mera keep Iceman back for any significant amount of time before he kills her, rather than can she beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ah, so it's more can Mera keep Iceman back for any significant amount of time before he kills her, rather than can she beat him.
    Precisely, yes. I know that her Rebirth (maybe Nu?) feats were quite impressive. Seemingly Class 100 in fact when it comes to manipulating h20
    - big_adventure

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Mera is capable of draining the moisture from people, so she can likely manipulate Bobby's body. I don't think she can do it to the entire planet's moisture at once though, and at his peak that is what Bobby is working with.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    They fight near London Bridge.
    a) Do you *really* mean London Bridge (which is ****) or do you mean the much more impressive Tower Bridge?
    b) If you do mean London Bridge, Im assuming it’s the current one in London, not the one that is now in the Arizona desert, having been bought by an American in the 1970s…? Because that would be pretty shitty for Mera.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    a) Do you *really* mean London Bridge (which is ****) or do you mean the much more impressive Tower Bridge?
    b) If you do mean London Bridge, Im assuming it’s the current one in London, not the one that is now in the Arizona desert, having been bought by an American in the 1970s…? Because that would be pretty shitty for Mera.
    I did in fact mean shitty bridge in London xD
    - big_adventure