Default Samurai Jack vs. King Bradley (Wrath - FMA)

Arena fight.

If Jack wins, add a second Wrath for a 2v1 scenario. If he still wins, add a third for a 3v1.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Bradley is fast enough to be competitive here but Jack is far stronger, way more durable and has a much better weapon in his hands.

Jack shreds Bradley's blade on the first exchange and then cuts him down methinks.

I think 2 vs 1 probably goes the same way, Jack is probably a little faster with his deflection of sustained automatic fire and still has a better weapon and has a lot of experience fighting groups of skilled dudes and winning. Like, if we were to assume that each of the daughters of Aku were roughly in line with Ashi, then he dropped like six people capable of fighting entire armies bare-handed without his ancestral weapon. He's got a lot of form here.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm not sure about how many Wraths it will take to win, but I'm pretty sure Jack murders all hell out of one of them.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Bradley is fast enough to be competitive here -
    Based on stuff you've calced out in the past, I'm not actually sure on that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just dropping this because it's pretty rad. Ashi is, according to her mother, "the strongest," of the daughters of Aku so it's unclear how close the other five were to this kind of ability but they are presumably some form of contemporaries to her.

Jack beat the seven daughters of Aku alone, while kind of off his game to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Based on stuff you've calced out in the past, I'm not actually sure on that.
    Bradley is a pretty solid bullet timer, Jack is faster than him based on peak feats but I don't think it's enough for him to fully blitz. He's definitely quick enough for Jack to have to focus.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 05-17-2023 at 08:51 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

bradley could hang with jack for a bit but...........well, it's jack. dude's a beast. even adding more of them, i'm not seeing jack losing out.