Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Every Issue? That is dedication.
    LMAO! What can I say? I love Mr. Terrific.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Eh, that new costume isn't really doing it for me. Maybe under a different artist or a better angle. Can't wait to see what FE holds.
    It's the colours that looks wrong to me. I would have swapped out the black with white and change the blue to black and then we have a good costume to talk about.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Morpheus/Laurence Fishburn in that pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    You gotta admit, it's better than the last one he had in his solo.
    Lol! I actually didn't hate that costume sans the two-toned mask. They tried something different which I'll gladly take over this boring matrix look.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's the colours that looks wrong to me. I would have swapped out the black with white and change the blue to black and then we have a good costume to talk about.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Morpheus/Laurence Fishburn in that pic?
    Yeess!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Agrd!
    Nope...we/SZ thught d exact same thing.

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

Mr Terrific, Plastic Man, Metamorpho and either Phantom Girl or Tomorrow Woman team up in a new Dark Matter book by Jeff Lemire and Ivan Reis.

terrific.jpg

Mr. Terrific is already like DC's Mr. Fantastic. Looks like he's getting his own Fantaistic 4. The Terrific 4?

I wonder if this is going to prevent any involvement with the Rebirthed JSA?

Still sounds really cool though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this is going to prevent any involvement with the Rebirthed JSA?

Still sounds really cool though .
    Terrific will always have a spot on the JSA. if his team book fails they can just add him to the JSA roster. It's good for the character to have more options.

I'm pretty behind on Arrow. How has he been on the show? I didn't like the Curtis Holt character from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Terrific will always have a spot on the JSA. if his team book fails they can just add him to the JSA roster. It's good for the character to have more options.

I'm pretty behind on Arrow. How has he been on the show? I didn't like the Curtis Holt character from last season.
    Eh...if you're expecting him to turn into Michael and be as competent and effective as he is in the comics, you'll probably be disappointed.

But he is pretty instrumental to the show once he actually develops his T-Spheres, and they actually adapted his comic look fairly well .

Spectacular Member baycitybomber's Avatar

From SDCC:

"The Terrifics is a new team consisting of Mr. Terrific, Metamorpho, Phantom Girl, and Plastic Man. DiDio described them as "a family," and they bear a strong resemblance to the Fantastic Four."
    Last edited by baycitybomber; 07-21-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Which means egg on face for Marvel if this is a hit, as it'll prove they should've brought FF back already.

BANNED

Definitely checking out this book for Michael and Tinya. Maybe it'll even make me a fan of Plastic Man and Metamorpho.

Fantastic Member

i love Mr. terrific and seeing him in charge of a team is going to be awesome!!

I'm pretty sure mr. T will join the JSA and be leader of this team. it makes sense.

just like I think Phantom girl is going to be apart of LOSH and the terrifics. the same for Matamorpho. he can be part of the outsiders(they are a black ops group BTW) and the terrifics.

plastic man can be part of any of the JL's and still be apart of the terrifics!

I'll be buying the HELL out of this.

Really terrible name for a team but still looking forward to it.

Extraordinary Member

I hope this push is a successful one.