Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 40. Synops. All of this is beasts fault

Old man quire is here. They know it's the real quire because only he could be this annoying.

He takes them to the future rule(leaves deadpool.behind) by God hank. He's making tentacles monster versions of himself to become God.

Colossus collapse: why dose it feel like I just work up why do I feel free of mind control ?
    In Russia (translated from. Russia)
    Mikael: what to you mean he's gon
    Chronicler: I mean he's gone I lost controlling.

In future omeg red is captured and we meet logan in a jar
    Screenshot_20230517_132446_Comics.jpg
    He talked with his claws. Laura is sad to see logan in such a state
    Hank is going to sacrifice omega red to be a god.

Sage: I guess your with us
    Laura: I don't have a choice, I'm kill as many hanks as I can to get home.
    Colossus and laura fast ball special
    Laura: **** this, **** hank, **** xfoce

The rest of xforce fight to laura.
    Laura relaxing : hi
    Turns out hank ate omega red, but red killed his way out of hanks.

Laura: let's go home.
    Quire: no we have more hanks to kill.
    Hank uses time travle to plant versions of himself to influence the time line.
    They go to fight mech hank.

Laura voice was betterish as long as you have no exptatons it's like a mix of modern and xforce laura but just annoyed she has to deal with all of this crap now.

Will colossus relses he's been mindcontrolld the whole time ?

Why was quir sent through time ? Thr helment Jean Xavier Psychic think reasions he can time travle now

How could someone hate a character this much? I just...I can't even...
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

We've finally entered the Sins of Beast timeline it seems.

Also i wonder how long will Colossus be free from his mind control, Mikhail's connection has been severed but for how long...

My heart really does go out to the Beast fans, I totally relate to Marvel butchering your fav character. Marvel went ahead and destroyed Emma's character in IvX (which was also on international women's day) I can only hope that they fix Beast and his characterization and place him in a better spot than he is right now
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-17-2023 at 10:47 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

Between this and what happening in Spiderman. Maybe marvel just chose violance ?

Nice to hear Colossus is free at least for now.

So this Beast god monster was using time travel to send other him's to create this weird timeline? Could that mean the Beast that's been causing so much havoc in 616 was planted by Beast god monster? And that the real 616 Beast is out there somewhere?

I didn't have Logan in a jar on my bingo card.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Nice to hear Colossus is free at least for now.

So this Beast god monster was using time travel to send other him's to create this weird timeline? Could that mean the Beast that's been causing so much havoc in 616 was planted by Beast god monster? And that the real 616 Beast is out there somewhere?

I didn't have Logan in a jar on my bingo card.
    No that's was our beast. God hank is one of hanks plants

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    No that's was our beast. God hank is one of hanks plants
    Ohh, got it. Thank you! That sucks.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    My heart really does go out to the Beast fans, I totally relate to Marvel butchering your fav character. Marvel went ahead and destroyed Emma's character in IvX (which was also on international women's day) I can only hope that they fix Beast and his characterization and place him in a better spot than he is right now
    Another of my theories out the window.

It's just...it's never going to get better, is it? It hasn't for the Peter Parker Spider-Man, and it won't for Beast.

Oh, just kill him and revive him as the happy Beast from the Avengers? Let's just forget this issue showed he was an omnicidal-maniac. This is going to dog this character FOREVER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    We've finally entered the Sins of Beast timeline it seems.

Also i wonder how long will Colossus be free from his mind control, Mikhail's connection has been severed but for how long...

The good part is… IvX was so badly written, even the Emma haters don’t bring that story up.

This run of XForce is also horribly written, so it will not matter in the long run and will be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    The good part is… IvX was so badly written, even the Emma haters don’t bring that story up.

This run of XForce is also horribly written, so it will not matter in the long run and will be ignored.
    People still bring up Bishop killing billions on an alternate Earth.

But, you really think it can be ignored? Others here have said you can't ignore this run of X-Force because of how it ties into the Krakoan narrative.

I'm hoping you're right. I'm legitimately wishing I hadn't come back into comics just to see my favorite character get destroyed. I just need something positive to hope for.

I will be honest with you: I would personally prefer getting a nicer version of Beast myself, but what Percy is doing is fairly decent writing.

Why? Because it is consistent in terms of building upon the character's history and especially the darker parts of it which have accumulated over decades. The descent may have accelerated during this run of comics, absolutely, but it didn't come out fully formed nor suddenly appearing in thin air. There are receipts for those who are willing to look for them.

That being the case, I do hope one day we'll have a "better" version of Beast back with us once this is all cleared up. Maybe not too soon, but eventually. At the same time, I can respect if this isn't your cup of tea. Nevertheless, it's not "bad" writing.

Spectacular Member

You're damn right. It sucked seeing one of my favorite X-Men put through the absolute ringer with that horsecrap, so I know how you're feeling, bud. Hopefully Beast can someday be rehabilitated more than Bishop has (he still sucks now), but it really does seem like the Marvel editorial of today delights in trying to find bizarre ways to offend the fans of the characters under their purview. I don't know the psychological reasons for that (I have some guesses), but it's clear as day that this is the objective for most of what they do these days.

That was boring.

But, you really think it can be ignored? Others here have said you can't ignore this run of X-Force because of how it ties into the Krakoan narrative.

I'm hoping you're right. I'm legitimately wishing I hadn't come back into comics just to see my favorite character get destroyed. I just need something positive to hope for.
    IMO they just gotta ignore it. It worked with Emma and I honestly think the bad writing just causes a spiral. Writers who might want to write a good story with the character don't because they have a limited time to write about the character and they have to find a reasonable way to undo the previous mess before they get to their story, so they ignore. Than someone who doesn't care looks at the characters history and builds off the bad writing, causing ever more problems. So the next writer who wants to use the character in a good way has even more crap to fix, and on and on.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souther View Post
    I will be honest with you: I would personally prefer getting a nicer version of Beast myself, but what Percy is doing is fairly decent writing.

Why? Because it is consistent in terms of building upon the character's history and especially the darker parts of it which have accumulated over decades. The descent may have accelerated during this run of comics, absolutely, but it didn't come out fully formed nor suddenly appearing in thin air. There are receipts for those who are willing to look for them.

That being the case, I do hope one day we'll have a "better" version of Beast back with us once this is all cleared up. Maybe not too soon, but eventually. At the same time, I can respect if this isn't your cup of tea. Nevertheless, it's not "bad" writing.
    I mean, your mileage may vary, obviously, but I don't think any of us are unfounded when we call it bad writing because Percy acts like cause and effect only exist for his plot whenever he wants it to. There's literally ZERO consistency with regards to who knows what about Hank and other X-Force related drama....one issue Hank's being led off in chains after X-Force shuts down his prison moon that he somehow managed to build without anyone the wiser, and then the next issue Hank's back to working with X-Force 'on probation' and then a month later over in Wolverine's solo Hank's bullying the Five into resurrecting Logan without a brain without the slightest indication his power/authority was ever curtailed, and then his Logan-puppet gets caught on camera assassinating a US Congressman, the Quiet Council goes wtf Hank, and then a couple months later Hank's actions are 'finally' exposed to the Quiet Council who at that point act like this is the first they're hearing about ANY of this, despite the fact that we know for a fact that they at LEAST knew about the on-camera-assassination that had the US demand Hank testify before Congress.

Like....its a mess. Its not good writing when you can't make heads or tails of continuity and who knows what in even four consecutive issues of Percy's stuff, because its all over the map and contradicting itself left and right.