Default Toughest Team the Original Smash Bros can take

The original Smash Bros characters are ...

Captain Falcon
    Donkey Kong
    Fozx
    Jigglypuff
    Link
    Mario
    Luigi
    Ness
    Pikachu
    Samus
    Yoshi

We're going to leave out Kirby, because he's an eldritch abomination that destroys worlds with his soft fluffy fists and does does things like punching out the very embodiment of nightmares just because somebody has taken his cake.

So, working as a team, who is the strongest, toughest, or most powerful group these guys could take down?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Ness has some pretty bonkers psychic feats, Link and Mario are scary strong...

But the real entry is Samus "Never left a Planet or Space Station intact" Aran. Her and Fox leave the fight, and go into space. BOOM! The planet blows up behind them. 2-0 for any team that doesn't have their own space travel.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Donkey Kong and Mario both have weird almost toon force-ish feats if you turn your brain off and blindly accept everything. Like, I believe DK plugged an active volcano with the moon or something silly once.

I'm most aware of Link and Samus and the two of them working together would be an extremely potent combo just by themselves. Especially if End Of Game stats and gear are applied. Are we allowed to choose the era? Or are they stuck in N64 iterations as seen in the OG smash?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Kirby is missing from that list. And he's one of the most dangerous individuals of that roster.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Donkey Kong and Mario both have weird almost toon force-ish feats if you turn your brain off and blindly accept everything. Like, I believe DK plugged an active volcano with the moon or something silly once.

I'm most aware of Link and Samus and the two of them working together would be an extremely potent combo just by themselves. Especially if End Of Game stats and gear are applied. Are we allowed to choose the era? Or are they stuck in N64 iterations as seen in the OG smash?
    Since its about the OG cast, I would assume it would be those iterations. Which means even Jigglypuff can beat the eldritch abomination known as Kirby. Let alone the tier below him in their solo games.