Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

The Inhumans probably have fans who want to see them in a book again, I think less of a "push" and more of a couple of mini-series with a good pitch could work.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    The Inhumans probably have fans who want to see them in a book again, I think less of a "push" and more of a couple of mini-series with a good pitch could work.
    That's what most were thinking. I say they could handle an ongoing but as you put a good pitch, this pitch would have to deal with why they have been out of the picture.

I’d like to know if the Inhumans need to be tied to the FF or have their own culture in dealing with humans.

Another thing I’d like explored is the Kree aim for the Inhumans. The Kree made the Inhumans on Earth, and just left them there to grow. For what?

Another aspect of Kree science I’d like to see explored is the various coloured mists of the Kree. There’s green, but there are also blue, yellow and red mists as well. I’d like to know what the Inhumans made of these other colour mists. I’d like to see the Inhumans either try to find the different colour mists or, if they have them already, do an expose’ on each one, considering the Inhumans are a result of one colour of mists - green Terrigen mists.

At one time Black Bolt took over the Kree leadership and Crystal married Ronan the Accuser. This only lasted a short while, and the Inhumans abandoned the Kree planets and came back to Earth. Now that the Kree and Skrulls are amalgamated as an Empyre, do the Inhumans have a hand in this card game? I mean this whole Skrull culture thing is so complicated with religious factions, military factions, now this boy/king who has nothing to do with either culture and is more like an Earth politician. How does that work with these two warring cultures? Surely there is an uprising against this peaceful boy/King? I’d really like a face off between Black Bolt and Teddy Altman, Hulking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I’d like to know if the Inhumans need to be tied to the FF or have their own culture in dealing with humans.

Another thing I’d like explored is the Kree aim for the Inhumans. The Kree made the Inhumans on Earth, and just left them there to grow. For what?

Another aspect of Kree science I’d like to see explored is the various coloured mists of the Kree. There’s green, but there are also blue, yellow and red mists as well. I’d like to know what the Inhumans made of these other colour mists. I’d like to see the Inhumans either try to find the different colour mists or, if they have them already, do an expose’ on each one, considering the Inhumans are a result of one colour of mists - green Terrigen mists.

At one time Black Bolt took over the Kree leadership and Crystal married Ronan the Accuser. This only lasted a short while, and the Inhumans abandoned the Kree planets and came back to Earth. Now that the Kree and Skrulls are amalgamated as an Empyre, do the Inhumans have a hand in this card game? I mean this whole Skrull culture thing is so complicated with religious factions, military factions, now this boy/king who has nothing to do with either culture and is more like an Earth politician. How does that work with these two warring cultures? Surely there is an uprising against this peaceful boy/King? I’d really like a face off between Black Bolt and Teddy Altman, Hulking.
    Yes them having their own stories is/should be allowed. They had their own representative on the Illuminati, with each each seat meant to be someone of influence interest. Honestly Black Panther is in the same boat as them, as he was introduced in F4 as well after them so if someone feels he can have his own book I don't see why they can't.

There were 2 aims for the Inhumans, sleeper agents and evolutionary studies. The idea to create being who could blend into societies for the Kree to take over on a later date, as well to see if they could figure a way to fix their evolutionary standstill. The reason it was stopped was that it was predictied/calculating an Inhuman would lead to the Kree's destruction. All but 5 known Inhuman tribes were destroyed cause a computer error I believe.

Don't know about these mists but each Inhuman group made used a different Materia to become their true self, not all a crystal and/or mist.

Well just as the Skrull not all Kree groups are part of the Alliance but 2 of the biggest from both groups are. During Infinity many Skrull groups came together under the Superskrull as the new Emperor, he however is very loyal to the Royal family so even after being named new Emperor he had no problem giving power over to Hulking. As for the Kree their big group to join was the Kree Imperium, though this looks to be because their leader was really Hulking's grandmother the old Empress as a way to take control of both groups. Since then the Alliance has settled into a more stable group.

The Inhumans SHOULD have had a role in the Empyre event and could of seen how they feel about this, as the Kree Imperium were the Kree group that attacked them in Death of the Inhumans. As such it is unkown what their views of the Alliance is. The other big group is one called the Kree Utopia which came from the Plex Intelligence which was created from the Plex which comes from Noh'Varr's universe, when the Inhumans brought him to Hala.

So with a hand in its creation and most likely a negative look of the Alliance for the Kree Imperium the Inhumans might be located in the Utopia as an Independent or Self Governing state. It is also possible the some Kree Factions/Planets that liked the Inhumans rule asked for them back as a 3rd Kree power, and while the weakest of the 3 it would be a buffer state that would turn the tide if war came between the Utopia and the Alliance as they have a cease fire. PLEASE NOTE this is just theory crafting but it would help explain storywise their missing status from Marvel more then just 'they were attacked'.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Yes them having their own stories is/should be allowed. They had their own representative on the Illuminati, with each each seat meant to be someone of influence interest. Honestly Black Panther is in the same boat as them, as he was introduced in F4 as well after them so if someone feels he can have his own book I don't see why they can't.

There were 2 aims for the Inhumans, sleeper agents and evolutionary studies. The idea to create being who could blend into societies for the Kree to take over on a later date, as well to see if they could figure a way to fix their evolutionary standstill. The reason it was stopped was that it was predictied/calculating an Inhuman would lead to the Kree's destruction. All but 5 known Inhuman tribes were destroyed cause a computer error I believe.

Don't know about these mists but each Inhuman group made used a different Materia to become their true self, not all a crystal and/or mist.

Well just as the Skrull not all Kree groups are part of the Alliance but 2 of the biggest from both groups are. During Infinity many Skrull groups came together under the Superskrull as the new Emperor, he however is very loyal to the Royal family so even after being named new Emperor he had no problem giving power over to Hulking. As for the Kree their big group to join was the Kree Imperium, though this looks to be because their leader was really Hulking's grandmother the old Empress as a way to take control of both groups. Since then the Alliance has settled into a more stable group.

The Inhumans SHOULD have had a role in the Empyre event and could of seen how they feel about this, as the Kree Imperium were the Kree group that attacked them in Death of the Inhumans. As such it is unkown what their views of the Alliance is. The other big group is one called the Kree Utopia which came from the Plex Intelligence which was created from the Plex which comes from Noh'Varr's universe, when the Inhumans brought him to Hala.

So with a hand in its creation and most likely a negative look of the Alliance for the Kree Imperium the Inhumans might be located in the Utopia as an Independent or Self Governing state. It is also possible the some Kree Factions/Planets that liked the Inhumans rule asked for them back as a 3rd Kree power, and while the weakest of the 3 it would be a buffer state that would turn the tide if war came between the Utopia and the Alliance as they have a cease fire. PLEASE NOTE this is just theory crafting but it would help explain storywise their missing status from Marvel more then just 'they were attacked'.
    Thank for your insight, Noek.

What you have stated gives ample reason for the Inhumans to be relevant on the political scale in Kree/Skrull business, as well as having still a purpose as a guiding force for human evolution, as you state. That puts the Inhumans at the forefront of politics on Earth, much like the Eternals are always hovering around. Just look at Judgement Day. That nearly ended all life on Earth.

I just wonder what Black Bolt makes of his duty in respect of his races creation, and habitability on Earth? Does he still think he is in charge of human development? Or has Black Bolt dissociated from what his Kree makers prescribed for him?
    Last edited by jackolover; 07-06-2023 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Thank for your insight, Noek.

What you have stated gives ample reason for the Inhumans to be relevant on the political scale in Kree/Skrull business, as well as having still a purpose as a guiding force for human evolution, as you state. That puts the Inhumans at the forefront of politics on Earth, much like the Eternals are always hovering around. Just look at Judgement Day. That nearly ended all life on Earth.

I just wonder what Black Bolt makes of his duty in respect of his races creation, and habitability on Earth? Does he still think he is in charge of human development? Or has Black Bolt dissociated from what his Kree makers prescribed for him?
    Yes, I think that ultimately their best presence is in the cosmic arena. Keeps them away from X-bland.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all