Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

I never liked Qualitative Analysis chemistry class. Maybe if I had an autoshield, it could have given me the answers. Having an analytic autoshield that reports on the threat would be nice - like a GL ring AI.

So Steven goes to the TX-Mex restaurant and eats the red salsa, but when the owner brings out his special green salsa - Shield UP! I did love that stuff.

Extraordinary Member

Question: How are the autoshields shaped? Are they like skin tight, are they a bubble, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Question: How are the autoshields shaped? Are they like skin tight, are they a bubble, etc.
    Depends on the character.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    So Steven goes to the TX-Mex restaurant and eats the red salsa, but when the owner brings out his special green salsa - Shield UP! I did love that stuff.
    As noted in the Green Lanterns versus Classic Strange thread, amusing as this is, if Stephen actually eats something himself, the shields aren't going to prevent him from getting poisoned or whatever else it has in it. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

So, if you made an exploding burrito and Steve takes a bite - boom! Nitroglycerine saturated filling? A polonium, ricin, botulism toxin cupcake is the way to go! How long inside auto shields until he wants some takeout - my ploy before. Could he magic up some taster spell for analysis? If he's a doc, he should know poisons, my neuroscience text is full of toxic horrors. Destroying angel mushroom pizza! Yum!

Wonder if someone came up with Kryptonian versions of such mushrooms and gave them to Kal - buh bye!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    As noted in the Green Lanterns versus Classic Strange thread, amusing as this is, if Stephen actually eats something himself, the shields aren't going to prevent him from getting poisoned or whatever else it has in it. ^_^
    So Dr. Strange's shields will not avail him on Hot Ones

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Could he magic up some taster spell for analysis?
    Rather easily. Point and click with Eye of Agamotto, as one example.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

I can see it now - New York Magazine's featuring Strange's Eye of Agamotto restaurant review column.

I can see it now - New York Magazine's featuring Strange's Eye of Agamotto restaurant review column.
    By the Hungry Hordes of Hoggoth!

The Gastric Bands of Cyttorak.
    Chief Curmudgeon

Astonishing Member

Dormammu becomes a Door Man on 5th Avenue.