Amazing Member

Default How do you organize your long boxes?

By this i mean, how do you like number or letter a box which matches a comic database or app?
    I don’t want to start marking with magic markers, then erase when needed, or place a white sticker to hide the old number.
    I want to keep the numbering/Lettering neat on the boxes and not make a mess if the box number has to be changed.

Thxs

Pat

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaindioux View Post
    By this i mean, how do you like number or letter a box which matches a comic database or app?
    I don’t want to start marking with magic markers, then erase when needed, or place a white sticker to hide the old number.
    I want to keep the numbering/Lettering neat on the boxes and not make a mess if the box number has to be changed.

Thxs

Pat
    I'm not that organized, but if the box numbers are going to change, I suggest attaching a plastic sleeve that would hold a piece of paper, that you can change out. Like a page protector, or if it's smaller, you could use trading card protector.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I'm not that organized, but if the box numbers are going to change, I suggest attaching a plastic sleeve that would hold a piece of paper, that you can change out. Like a page protector, or if it's smaller, you could use trading card protector.
    Good idea. I actually thought of that but figured there would be a better way. Why reinvent the wheel.

Thxs a lot

Pat

I do a card proctor on my boxes as Revireso suggested. I tape it to the front of the box.

Than I make a list of each comic that is in that box. So I say, Box 1 has these comics, box 2 has these comics. If the comics in the box change I just update my list. I use a microsoft word program for my lists so it is easy to edit.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I do a card proctor on my boxes as Revireso suggested. I tape it to the front of the box.

Than I make a list of each comic that is in that box. So I say, Box 1 has these comics, box 2 has these comics. If the comics in the box change I just update my list. I use a microsoft word program for my lists so it is easy to edit.
    Yes it’s a good idea. I need to find some sticky clear pouches to insert the cards in now.

Thxs

Pat