Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat 1

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    I mean, he was human the last time he was playable as well. Unless we're counting Triborg, but that was explicitly a different character with the same moveset.
    He was cyberized in the original timeline and post MK9 he was a revenant. I feared that this timeline likewise will mess with my boy and it still can but for now it looks good. Oh and I hate any and all Cyber Lin Kuei with a passion. Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Sub-Zero, Frost in MK11, all of it. I hope the first two are only in the game as kameos.

Just occurred to me....
    Mileena is the heir with a dark secret that she needs to hide. Kitana is the dutiful sister who just wants to support her.

It's Mortal Kombat's Frozen. Does that make Rain Hans???

In all seriousness, Rain and "General Shao" are red flags. Mileena catches this strange disease. People are whispering that Kitana should be the heir. We've still seen no sign of Jerrod.
    I have a feeling there's a conspiracy going in Outworld, and Kitana & Mileena are going to be caught in the middle of it.

Which makes Sindel the question mark. Is it a plot against her rule? Or is she in on it?

I'm guessing the next trailer will show off the "royals" including Sindel and Jade.

I'm wondering if we'll get a Kotal cameo.

I also really hope the next trailer will be the one highlighting the Outworld story.

I would like them to reveal Sindel, Tanya, Jade and General Shao as main and maybe Jerrod and Motaro as kameos.

I'm super hyped for this game, specially for the royal family!
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-10-2023 at 11:56 AM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

Liu Kang needs to start realizing that people's fates cant be changed. Eventually they will change whether theyre being "altered" or slowed down.

Sindel will ways murder Jerrod and her getting involved with Shao Kahn or betray him too. ITs in her nature.

Same with Shang Tsung, and anyone else.

No matter how hard Liu tries with trying to change peoples ways just because he became a "fire god", people will still stay the same such as Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Mileena always having Tarkatan in her etc

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    Sindel will ways murder Jerrod and her getting involved with Shao Kahn or betray him too. ITs in her nature.
    Only in NetherRealm's crap reimagining of the character

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Only in NetherRealm's crap reimagining of the character
    True! I hope they redeem her in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    Liu Kang needs to start realizing that people's fates cant be changed. Eventually they will change whether theyre being "altered" or slowed down.

Same with Shang Tsung, and anyone else.

No matter how hard Liu tries with trying to change peoples ways just because he became a "fire god", people will still stay the same such as Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Mileena always having Tarkatan in her etc
    I'm actually wondering if Scorpions is Kuai Lang if he ends up fighting Bi-Han and killing his brother so he becomes Sub-Zero again and leaving the Scorpion identity open for Hanzo in the next game.

Or the ending basically sets up the next version of the Mortal Kombat tournament and that's when they bring in Sonya, Jax, Kano, etc.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm actually wondering if Scorpions is Kuai Lang if he ends up fighting Bi-Han and killing his brother so he becomes Sub-Zero again and leaving the Scorpion identity open for Hanzo in the next game.

Or the ending basically sets up the next version of the Mortal Kombat tournament and that's when they bring in Sonya, Jax, Kano, etc.
    How can he be Sub-Zero when he has hellfire?

Li Mei, Tanya and Baraka are on the playable roster. The latter two are apart of Outworld's version of the Dora Milaje

BARAKA!!! Oh, and Li Mei is cool too. Not sure how I feel about Tanya's new design. Feel like they're trying to use her to replace Jade.

I wonder if they got JK Simmons, John Cena, and Antony Starr for the Kameo characters. They got the actors' likeness so I'm going to just assume they did.

That's supposed to be Ermac!?

Takada and Kenshi's intros will be fun.

BARAKA!!! Oh, and Li Mei is cool too. Not sure how I feel about Tanya's new design. Feel like they're trying to use her to replace Jade.

I wonder if they got JK Simmons, John Cena, and Antony Starr for the Kameo characters. They got the actors' likeness so I'm going to just assume they did.

That's supposed to be Ermac!?

Takada and Kenshi's intros will be fun.
    Omni Man, Highlander and Peacemaker ain't cameos. They are in the playable roster

Li Mei is a pleasant surprise. I'm a bit disappointed she isn't an ordinary civilian this time but I'll see how this storyline plays out.

I'm not seeing it. If anything, she feels more like a female version of this game's take on Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Li Mei is a pleasant surprise. I'm a bit disappointed she isn't an ordinary civilian this time but I'll see how this storyline plays out.

Right? Her gameplay looks super good but I think her design looks too similar to Mileena’s but a tad more generic. I liked her as the civilian female of the series as well.

As for Tanya I liked her as Egyptian but I’m on bord with this take on her. Just hope this does not mean Jade is not in the game.

The story is leaning very heavily on the royal family and I love it. Can’t wait to see Empress Sindel.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-23-2023 at 06:04 AM.