Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Yeah but not in the middle of an investigation that almost comprimised his identity......

Tim is doing an idiotic job of keeping his ID safe and letting some random stranger almost out him is just him being extremely careless and regressing.

What else was cringe about it........
    Every time Tim thinks about Bernard, it looks like his boyfriend is a pet that needs cuddling.

Also, Bernard looked kinda sicko in some painel.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Every time Tim thinks about Bernard, it looks like his boyfriend is a pet that needs cuddling.

Also, Bernard looked kinda sicko in some painel.
    Yep all the scenes are just "look how cute they are. Isn't it wonderful?" There is a huge lack of depths and exploration to their relationship that makes all the "emotional beats" feel completely unearned and it is so eyerolling as they push him as the "one"......

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    "Abs. Abs. Abs. Arms"

Cringe.

Last issue weren't so bad, this one is a cringe fest.
    I liked this issue a little bit of cringe is good. The last two issues have been better than the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Have they like not had sex yet? Tim acting too horny
    Bro is hiding his face at seeing him boyfriend topless, so I'll say no or he still in the 'all this is new and exciting phase '