Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Predator vs Jason X

No ranged weapons or explosives for The Predator. Jason gets his machete.

Bonus: Wolf from AvP2 vs Jason X under the same conditions. Who wins?

Bonus bonus: How many Jason x’s would it take to stalemate Wolf if it’s a stomp?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Jason x probably beats any normal Predator without weapons.

The predators do have weapons, just not ranged ones
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    The predators do have weapons, just not ranged ones
    Without the laser guns or explosives I don't think they can really put JX down I'm pretty sure they would have trouble with zombie Jason.

Jason didn't really even die when he was supposed to before he got turned into Jason X.

I admit, I know nothing on Alien.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jason didn't really even die when he was supposed to before he got turned into Jason X.

I admit, I know nothing on Alien.
    Just had a scary thought about demon Jason taking over the body of a predator.

Gotta admit I thought the predators would have the edge in skill and their weapons cut through most things so I thought they’d match Jason decently
    -Stephen McCranie

Gotta admit I thought the predators would have the edge in skill and their weapons cut through most things so I thought they’d match Jason decently
    It's Jason x though as for zombie Jason the pred can't really keep him down I mean maybe if he cuts he's head off.

Astonishing Member

I assume you mean the original Predator from the OP.

Jason was able to crush a person's skull like a grape as a mountain recluse before we got ANY outright supernatural stuff when he got resurrected, and keep in mind supernatural stuff doesn't include him being a pretty good archer (and overall good Rambo slasher) in the reboot movie this century that was completely (unless you count the middle credits scene that shouldn't count because we never got another movie about it) not supernatural. Jason on average should crush Leatherface and be above average Michael Myers presentations.

I feel sure if we assume cyborg Jason is a vague mix of previously unkillable Jasons mixed with the space tech that allowed him to stomp a full cyborg warrior in that movie, he would be able to Juggernaut random Predators. Banning alien explosives or range weapons just reminds me earthbound Jason survived and got up from a house blowing up on him while fighting a psychic. It took a literal resurrection wish ritual to stop him then.

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

How does Jason react to limb and head severing? Because a Predator's discs and plasma casters can reduce him to gore. I know he's come back from total gibbings.

That said, from the Jason X clip, he could easily pierce a Predator as soon as it's in his sights by throwing a knife.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    How does Jason react to limb and head severing? Because a Predator's discs and plasma casters can reduce him to gore. I know he's come back from total gibbings.

That said, from the Jason X clip, he could easily pierce a Predator as soon as it's in his sights by throwing a knife.
    OP said no ranged weapons which discounts the disc slashing and plasma blasting, let alone the nuking. Going by the Freddy crossover movie which absolutely carved Jason up and blasted him up, he should be able to thrive through a disc slashing or blast wound, if it's treated like an action movie flesh wound.

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    OP said no ranged weapons which discounts the disc slashing and plasma blasting, let alone the nuking. Going by the Freddy crossover movie which absolutely carved Jason up and blasted him up, he should be able to thrive through a disc slashing or blast wound, if it's treated like an action movie flesh wound.
    My bad, my reading comprehension is nil nowadays. The disc could still saw through if it's only used as melee, but if it's removed, I remember the wrist claws still could tear limbs.

I wonder if Jason's really resistant to getting limbs lopped off, because that'd definitely give the Pred a big advantage, if not a win if Jason can't throw another machete.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    My bad, my reading comprehension is nil nowadays. The disc could still saw through if it's only used as melee, but if it's removed, I remember the wrist claws still could tear limbs.

I wonder if Jason's really resistant to getting limbs lopped off, because that'd definitely give the Pred a big advantage, if not a win if Jason can't throw another machete.
    I don't think he feels pain, to be honest. Shot, stabbed, electrocuted, blown up, etc. Not only highly resistant to damage, but he just keeps going. And his strength, as mentioned before, is no joke BEFORE becoming a cyborg death machine. He may just try to literally de-arm Predator. Either be ripping it off, or cleaving it off. Be it direct or ambush/Rambo style.

I also remember things like the Predator’s claws and staff and such being very good at cutting. With any skill advantage that may come (particularly from Wolf) I would imagine that dismemberment would still pose a problem for Jason if he can be cut

Jason isn’t really going to be ambushing in arena I would imagine although that’s an interesting idea for a scenario in terms of who does better for stealth
    -Stephen McCranie

Hmm, not sure how durable Jason X's metal parts are. Only small gaps in between, and doesn't seem to feel pain to begin with. Either way, this is gonna be a brutal match.