Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

The Predators metal weapons are lighter and tougher than Titanium as explained in Predator 2 so Jason will be cut and have limbs severed if hit in the right way. The Predator should have the Staff, wrist blades, and Disc weapons as they are melee weapons that can be thrown just as easily as Jason can throw his sword/machete/knife.

Also if it's allowed AVP 2 had a wrist gauntlet that can punch through feet of concrete while making it explode in a single hit.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Mighty Member

Could the Predator see Jason? Presumably his body is roughly room temperature.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    My bad, my reading comprehension is nil nowadays. The disc could still saw through if it's only used as melee, but if it's removed, I remember the wrist claws still could tear limbs.

I wonder if Jason's really resistant to getting limbs lopped off, because that'd definitely give the Pred a big advantage, if not a win if Jason can't throw another machete.
    It's possible to tear Jason apart, the military ops guys did it in the Hellbaby movie that introduced the idea of Freddie fighting Jason later, but that was after showering him with military grade bullets and bombing him as well. Keep in mind cheeseholing him with bullets at the time didn't even bring him to his knees, if you want confirmation of how tough Jason is as whatever zombie version he is, even without cyborg improvements. Even Freddy, who was let's say a Deadite character outside of the Dreamworld, could only chop off fingers off Jason and stab his eyeballs all the way through (which didn't impair Jason's ability to continue to go after him).