Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

I honestly don’t know why Marvel would hate either of these characters enough to inflict this on them

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Morrison clearly skipped generation x and Emma’s development from that time
    She was based off the Warren Ellis Gen X version

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I honestly don’t know why Marvel would hate either of these characters enough to inflict this on them
    To be fair, I think the writers dislike it just as much as we do. IIRC there was an interview by one of the writers (Ewing or Duggan I think) who called it bullshit. So I'm really not expecting it to happen.

Yeah i would expect the dinosaurs to come back to life before Emma and Tony got together
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Yeah i would expect the dinosaurs to come back to life before Emma and Tony got together
    Savage Land has Dino´s there

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    If they didn't have Tony get married to Pepper because of the movies, he'll stay single. Also,, X-office isn't letting Emma go.

Maybe the A-Office and The X-Office will be a one happy family?

Maybe some mutants will join the Avengers or some Vengers will join the X

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Maybe the A-Office and The X-Office will be a one happy family?

Maybe some mutants will join the Avengers or some Vengers will join the X
    While mutants can join Avengers and non-mutants X-men, a marriage would have to make Emma go to the Avengers office, since Tony obviously isn't going to the X-men, just like Storm and Black Panther, and we all know how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    While mutants can join Avengers and non-mutants X-men, a marriage would have to make Emma go to the Avengers office, since Tony obviously isn't going to the X-men, just like Storm and Black Panther, and we all know how that turned out.
    Pre-Krakoa that probably would've been a good thing, but I feel like marriage to Stark or someone on another team would just take her from the X-men and make her a supporting character there.

If they didn't have Tony get married to Pepper because of the movies, he'll stay single. Also,, X-office isn't letting Emma go.
    Sounds like it's the opposite though? And that Iron Man is effectively being controlled by the X office right now? It's using a lot of X-Men elements right now. Tony's even becoming the new Black King of the Hellfire Club.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sounds like it's the opposite though? And that Iron Man is effectively being controlled by the X office right now? It's using a lot of X-Men elements right now. Tony's even becoming the new Black King of the Hellfire Club.
    No, Iron Man is in the Avengers office. They are using X-Men characters to increase sales, since Avengers books aren't doing too hot for a while.

Mighty Member

Other than the main title and X-force, that statement is just as applicable to X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Other than the main title and X-force, that statement is just as applicable to X-books.
    There's a difference between using a character and actually controlling it. The X-office can use,.say, Thor, but it can't decide to kill him off or marry him to some random X-character

No, Iron Man is in the Avengers office. They are using X-Men characters to increase sales, since Avengers books aren't doing too hot for a while.
    As opposed to Si Spurrier trying to use the name Spider-Man to finally have an X-Book of his in the Krakoa era that has any prayer of selling?
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel