Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Your dream mini series after the Fall

We are blessed with multiple mini's coming up before and during Fall of X.

Now if you were allowed to launch a few new mini series, what would you call them and who would be the cast?

Please do tell me what you think of my ideas.

I have;
    New X-Men
    Hellion, Surge, Dust, Trance, Indra, DJ, Rubbermaid, Quill and Pixie.
    I included some lesser used kids as well as they need time to shine.
    The New X-Men will go after AIM, who had kidnapped Rubbermaid in the past (in Unlimited, remember?) and try to free other kidnapped young mutants (Match, Amiko, Kappa, Leong and Nga)

Morlocks
    Marrow, Feral, Shatter, Bliss, Tommy, Brute, Hump, Ape and Tarbaby.
    We already saw some of them in Madripoor, these Morlocks do not believe in Krakoa and started to live in Madripoor. This mini shows them being active against local crime lords.

Imperial Guard
    Cannonball, Askani, Impulse, Gladiator, Mentor, Plutonia, Hussar, Astra, Elektron, Manta and Smasher (Izzy)
    Cannonball and Rachel (Askani) will join the forces of the Imperial Guard. The protect the Shi'ar empire. Some like Astra and Hussar, are hostile towards them, as they do not trust their motives, others, like Plutonia and Mentor are more welcoming. Ones they are accepted fully, thi crew will try to find the child of Deathbird and Vulcan, who has gone missing

Starjammers
    Ch'od, Hepzibah, Raza, Keeyah, Korvus, Nightside, Starbolt and Polaris
    After the death of Corsair, Sirkorsky and Creee, Korvus takes the lead on the Starjammers. He welcomes back Keeyah, remember him? He was a member before and was possessed by a symbiote in King in Black). Also joining former Starjammer Polaris and temporarely joining Nightside and Starbolt. Following the story of creating the new crew.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Cannonball joining the Imperial Guard makes a lot of sense, given that his wife is a member.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For me it would depend on what happens during Fall of X and the status of Krakoa/mutantkind at the time. But generally speaking I'd love to see Claremont get to play in this era. He's stated before that he's interested in looking at how some mutants may not be interested in Krakoa so I'd give him a mini exploring that. In fact I'd love to see him get a series of mini playing with that premise going forward, either highlighting mutants that don't live on the island or even Krakoans spending time in the outside world.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

First

Return of X (1 of 4)

After all the situations in FALL OF X . the Mutants returns to Krakoa but everything is changed ... and Mutankind must choose his first ever President of Krakoa

Vote of X (1 of 6)
    A mini series dealing with Krakoan elections and their impact worldwide. Emma Frost/Storm for the No more lies Party - Xavier/Destiny Protect the dream Party - Shaw/Mother Rigtheous everything is Krakoa party

Decision of X (1 of 6)
    A Mini series showing the future after the election. The Good. The bad and the in between ending (Moira returns to her Mutant self and destroy her RoboSelf) (Moira goes after a trial to Krakoa- She wins the trial)

Rogue and Captain Marvel (1 of 4)
    In the Fall of X Rogue was part of the Uncanny Avengers. But now she needs something more migthy - The Migthy Xmen are comming and her first recruit is Rogue former worst sin. Can Rogue and Carol keep the friendship they build when leadership step between them

The Uncanny Avengers and the Migthy Xmen (One shot)

Unity! is the Answer that how the Xmen and the Avengers beat Orchis. But with the Unity with his mission cleared whats left to the Unity Squad? and why Carol Danvers are seeking for Rogue?

Sinister Apologize the Marvel Universe (1 of 5)
    Mr Sinister is back. But not at his nutty self he is more grim and totaly sad. but it is real? did he learn? and Why Emma Frost kinda believe him?

Captain Britain and Psylocke (1 of 5)
    Betsy and Kwannon burry the feud a long time ago. But that not apply to Mojo. Krakoa gives those two a green card for their revenge with Spiral into it. but what is Spiral winning of Mojo dethroned?

House of X (Ongoing) (Replaces Inmortal X Men)
    The election is over and President Frost and VP Ororo Monroe reing over Krakoa and Arakko with Trust and justice working with humankind to protect both species. But u really think Charles will stop?

The Phoenix and The Globyn Queen (1 or 4)
    Jean and Maddie - Yin and Yang- Phoenix and Globyn- two sides of a twisted coin. After These redhead burry the problem they can start to work together. and when Cable dissapear Jean ask Maddie for help. But why is Strife in Limbo ambassy?

Mighty X men (1 of 6)
    Alas Krakoa puts of himself and assemble his own unity squad- working side by side with Steve Rogers unity Squad "The Uncanny Avengers or Migthy Xmen West Coast" enter Rogue- Captain Marvel- Scarlet Witch- Emma Frost- Tony Stark - Namor- Deadpool and Sam Wilson - Because Orchis is weaked and powerless but not gone. There a threat that remains. NIMROD

The purification of Moira X (1 of 6)
    If you have lived 10 lives you will go crazy? If everyone you know die in front of your eyes ten times in a row? you will go crazy? If you build something so pure and then they exiled you you will go crazy? and what if? it was your fault?
    The redemption of Moira X begins her. and why Destiny is so happy about it?

Ms Marvel and the Inmutants (1 of 6)
    After her Krakoan return. the nation of Krakoa realizes something quite profound. There not Inhuman gene. there never was. All you have there is a glitched x-gene. Now with her genotype clear Kamala Khan and Emma Frost are tasked with the task of a lifetime. Bring "Inmutanity" Home.

The Trial of President Frost (1 of 5)
    So Emma Frost saved us of Orchis. Xavier and other threats but after all? She murderer the Inhuman race. BUT there not Inhuman race they always were Mutants what Krakoa will decide on her first elected leader fate?

Phoenix
    Now and Never you always been The Phoenix. After Judgment day - The Sins of Sinister and The Fall of X - Jean finally made peace with the Phoenix and accepted her destiny as her one true Host. "Jean is my favorite house" That told the Force Charles in the New Xmen Era- But What will happen when external forces try to subdue Jean to their Dreams? And How Emma Frost and Storm will help her? Or the Heat of the Phoenix will burn Krakoa and Arakko
    Last edited by DarkMagnus; 05-24-2023 at 12:15 PM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Assuming Krakoa is still a thing, I’d like to see a Life of X mini about life in Krakoa for ten diverse Mutants living normal lives, as well as their circles including Mutants and a few humans who tagged along (eg, spouses and kids … we’ve seen Kyle, Kingpin, Shogo, so there must be more).

"The Phoenix and The Globyn Queen (1 or 4)
    Jean and Maddie - Yin and Yang- Phoenix and Globyn- two sides of a twisted coin. After These redhead burry the problem they can start to work together. and when Cable dissapear Jean ask Maddie for help. But why is Strife in Limbo ambassy?"

I need that!

The next storyline would be Hope and Rachel joining the cast in order to figure out why Mary Jane Watson is suddenly developing telepathic and telekinetic abilities?
    Artist: Greg Land. lol

Agents of S.W.O.R.D. by Deniz Camp with Chris Bachalo & Joshua Cassara (covers by Adam Kubert)

After the fall comes the rise! In the wake of Fall of X, the mutant nation of Krakoa works to rebuild. But someone has to lookout for mutants and mutant interests while they do. Enter... S.W.O.R.D. run by Wiz Kid and Sage, who has disbanded X-Force and now serves as deputy director of the organization. It's primary operatives, Bishop and Cable, will do whatever it takes in service of Krakoa, its affiliate on the red planet of Arakko and mutantkind to ensure that they thrive.

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

New X-Men - Hellion, Wind Dancer, Mercury, Anole, Pixie, Surge, Prodigy, Speed - realizing they want to be more active but decide to chill in Australia after Fall of X and get rid of ORCHIS stations.

Psylocke - Betsy and Kwannon have a mini adventure after FoX (guest appearances from Logan, Laura and Gambit)

Generation X - Blink, Chamber, Monet, Jubilee, Mondo, Husk, Skin and Synch have a mini reunion and Skin gets some much needed loving he deserves

It'd be hard to say what it would be about without knowing the outcome of FoX, but I'd like something with Emma/the Cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    For me it would depend on what happens during Fall of X and the status of Krakoa/mutantkind at the time. But generally speaking I'd love to see Claremont get to play in this era. He's stated before that he's interested in looking at how some mutants may not be interested in Krakoa so I'd give him a mini exploring that. In fact I'd love to see him get a series of mini playing with that premise going forward, either highlighting mutants that don't live on the island or even Krakoans spending time in the outside world.
    Good to know about Claremont. I'll take this information and pitch a book where he writes Betsy and Kwannon going on a 5 issue miniseries where they have to confront The Hand, Mojo, Spiral and their past while Betsy helps Kwannon rescue her daughter. The series serves to establish them both as allies and definign their similarities and differences. In the end they both have their power sets, looks and codenames well defined. Betsy is no longer Captain Britain, she's Psylcoke again, she has a purple and pink costumes, her butterfly effect and the medieval TK weapons. Kwannon is Revanche again, she has a black, grey and red costumes, the psychic knife and her daughter back.

kwannon-betsy.jpg

art by Jorge Jiménez or Russel Dautermann.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    "The Phoenix and The Globyn Queen (1 or 4)
    Jean and Maddie - Yin and Yang- Phoenix and Globyn- two sides of a twisted coin. After These redhead burry the problem they can start to work together. and when Cable dissapear Jean ask Maddie for help. But why is Strife in Limbo ambassy?"

I need that!

The next storyline would be Hope and Rachel joining the cast in order to figure out why Mary Jane Watson is suddenly developing telepathic and telekinetic abilities?
    Artist: Greg Land. lol
    Mary Jane Watson is a mutant. Mary Jane X

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Mary Jane Watson is a mutant. Mary Jane X
    The shocking history of Mary Jane X is finally revealed and NOTHING will EVER be the SAME AGAIN: Mary Jane X was the guiding hand that informed Romulus, Moira McTaggert, and Sublime is their actions for millions of years. She was Selene's mother and Apocalypse's first wife. She has used her uncanny mutant abilities to shift her hair color at will into different shades of red and orange in order to disguise her evil schemes for millennia...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    The shocking history of Mary Jane X is finally revealed and NOTHING will EVER be the SAME AGAIN: Mary Jane X was the guiding hand that informed Romulus, Moira McTaggert, and Sublime is their actions for millions of years. She was Selene's mother and Apocalypse's first wife. She has used her uncanny mutant abilities to shift her hair color at will into different shades of red and orange in order to disguise her evil schemes for millennia...
    I need this ….
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I love all the ideas in this thread. Even Mary Jane X. *snort*
    I'm so for lesser known characters getting a chance to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

The purification of Moira X (1 of 6)
    If you have lived 10 lives you will go crazy? If everyone you know die in front of your eyes ten times in a row? you will go crazy? If you build something so pure and then they exiled you you will go crazy? and what if? it was your fault?
    The redemption of Moira X begins her. and why Destiny is so happy about it?
    I find this especially interesting because such a book would have to address her relationships with Proteus and Wolfsbane.
    “After all, it could only cost you your life, and you got that for free!”
    ~*Earthbound.

My ultimate dream miniseries would be Phoenix, which would follow Jean and explore her many facets as Phoenix after embracing her birthright and saving mutants during Fall of X. It would brim with galactic adventures and metaphysical secrets, both revealed and only hinted at.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."