Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Immortal Wolverine: Al Ewing with art by Esad Ribic. Certain characters have been shown to stand until the the end of time, first Hulk, then Thor and now The Wolverine. Al Ewing brings the Immortal title to everyone's favorite berserker. With a tale spanning eons, multiple families and friends find out why Logan is the last mutant standing at the end of all time.

Something to expand on either Logan as Phoenix or how he's been shown to be one of the last mutants around multiple times during the Krakoa era. I love Immortal Hulk and I'm stoked for Immortal Thor, I'd flip if Ewing did an Immortal Wolverine book, although I'm guessing it wouldn't really be a mini series. Either way that's what I'd want. I know Ribic is a big ask, I'd love Cassarra as well.
    Oh hell yeah. That’s a dope idea. Well done. I’d buy the $#!t out of this one.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Generation-X: Road Trip This would feature the OG cast including Emma and Banshee serving as the official reunion for this group of mutants just going around the world and rebuilding their bond.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Immortal Wolverine: Al Ewing with art by Esad Ribic. Certain characters have been shown to stand until the the end of time, first Hulk, then Thor and now The Wolverine. Al Ewing brings the Immortal title to everyone's favorite berserker. With a tale spanning eons, multiple families and friends find out why Logan is the last mutant standing at the end of all time.

Something to expand on either Logan as Phoenix or how he's been shown to be one of the last mutants around multiple times during the Krakoa era. I love Immortal Hulk and I'm stoked for Immortal Thor, I'd flip if Ewing did an Immortal Wolverine book, although I'm guessing it wouldn't really be a mini series. Either way that's what I'd want. I know Ribic is a big ask, I'd love Cassarra as well.
    I love the sound of this, Ewing on a Wolverine solo in the vein of his Immortal Hulk would slay. And I really hope to see Cassara on a Wolverine run someday, I think he was born to draw that particular characters and his settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm loving these ideas and creative team, bring it on!!!
    Thanks. Just trying to shake things up. I envision this new Rise of X landscape seeing the mutants get more embedded in geopolitics, after obviously dealing with the repercussions of their self-imposed isolationism (to a certain degree) on their nation-state of Krakoa. Essentially, Jean takes Xavier’s dream of co-existence and moves it back to the center, essentially kicking in the door to the rest of the world and saying, “We’re here. You took your best shot. And we’re still standing. So we ain’t going anywhere.”

Hence I see Jean’s X-men team moving into a new HQ somewhere cool… perhaps Singapore. And being intrinsically tied into X-Corp, which seeks to alter the fields of biomedicine and logistics thanks to the Krakoan gates allowing for instantaneous movement of goods. Essentially they’ve built airships which can use Krakoan gate technology to move large quantities of flowers and flower based medicines via teleportation. As you can imagine, there are some shipping magnates out there who’d want to shut this down! Especially in parts of Europe, Russia and China… so the corporate intrigue gets hairy!

Governments try to shut this activity down saying X-Corp is unlicensed for this kind of business. Enter the Hudson Bay Company, a licensed brokerage and transportation company with mining and logging rights dating back to the early 1800s. And Logan is the oldest living heir, as the son of Elizabeth Hudson Howlett. So the mutants are branching out, building on their global economic dominance, and advocating for equal treatment of mutants under the laws of a world that hates and fears them still.

The Hellfire Trading Company is, of course, their black market economy as well as a cover for mutant search and rescue (The Marauders) in countries that don’t respect mutant rights. Cyclops heads up this work now with Magik* and others.

Bishop and Sage run X-Force, which includes Laura, Domino and some others. Still acting as the mutant CIA, only this time far more competently and ethically.

*I had Magik on Jean’s Uncanny X-men team but actually meant to sub her out for Shadowkat; so I’ll have Magik working with Emma and Scott again.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Dark X-men: The Wild Strain. Scotty Summers (son of Alex and Maddy from the Muatant X universe) falls into the 616 universe looking for our Alex who he bonded with as his surrogate father. Strangely the Dark X-Men roster contains 4 of the same members as his dimensions super team the Six, Alex, Maddy, Warren and Remy. Mr Sinister finds Scotty the ultimate threat to his plans because a child of Alex and Maddy is a combination of two wild strains that he cannot allow. Maddy with Scott or Alex with Jean are advantageous but Alex and Maddy cannot be allowed to breed. Maddy bonds with Scotty and relishes a chance to actually help raise a child. Sinister takes Scotty. Maddy freaks out with history repeating itself. Sinister taking a kid from her. This leads to an all out war between the team and Sinister. Written by Claremont who wrote Maddy the best during the Outback era. Drawn by Silvestri, whose renditions of Madelyne Pryor, Mr. Sinister and Havok were iconic during Inferno. Sinister might also fear Scotty's precognitive abilities. Maybe even have Sinister manipulate the situation making appear the Dark X-Men are out to hurt the child, using their problematic pasts against them, so the X-Men try to "protect" him from the Dark X-Men team. A nostalgic romp to peak X-Men Inferno Era excitement. Alex and Maddy in Goblin Prince and Queen garb. Warren versus Logan and Remy vs either Rogue or Bishop.

Gen X

M
    Vincente
    Husk
    Derrick Beacon
    Primal I
    Husk
    Chamber

Reserve members:
    Murmur
    Murmur (Rennie)
    Refrax
    Buff
    Flex
    Radius
    Skin
    Nocturne
    Bulwark
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I Got a idea for a mini.

X MEN PRESENTS ROGUE AND THE VARIANTS (1 of 5)

You remember that time Jessica Jones was visited by her other selfe´s . You remember that Evil Jessica was a mutant and her powers were like Rogue.

Well That Rogue is alive and is comming for our Rogue but why?

Witness the beggining of a team of Rogue´s Rogue´s that Roguing around!

Rogue Prime
    Captain Marvel (Anna Marie)
    Ororogue
    Rogueverine
    Rhor
    Queen Rogue Lensherr

Will defend the Rogueverse in a fight agaisnt the Evil Rogue´s association

Written by : Gail Simone and Art by Clay Mann

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Got a idea for a mini.

X MEN PRESENTS ROGUE AND THE VARIANTS (1 of 5)

You remember that time Jessica Jones was visited by her other selfe´s . You remember that Evil Jessica was a mutant and her powers were like Rogue.

Well That Rogue is alive and is comming for our Rogue but why?

Witness the beggining of a team of Rogue´s Rogue´s that Roguing around!

Rogue Prime
    Captain Marvel (Anna Marie)
    Ororogue
    Rogueverine
    Rhor
    Queen Rogue Lensherr

Will defend the Rogueverse in a fight agaisnt the Evil Rogue´s association

Written by : Gail Simone and Art by Clay Mann
    I’d read that.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

An Uncanny X-Men that didn’t have anything to do with Sinister…or his clones…or his offshoots…his progeny…his relatives…etc etc.