Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    My ultimate dream miniseries would be Phoenix, which would follow Jean and explore her many facets as Phoenix after embracing her birthright and saving mutants during Fall of X. It would brim with galactic adventures and metaphysical secrets, both revealed and only hinted at.
    too perfect to be true. Written by Grant Morrison with art by Russel Dauterman maybe?

I will add to my list a Phoenix book xD just for lols

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    too perfect to be true. Written by Grant Morrison with art by Russel Dauterman maybe?
    If I had my way completely, it would be written by Alan Moore—his iconic Swamp Thing (one of my favorite pieces of literature ever), which more than inspired Ewing’s Immortal Hulk, is the perfect template to use to explore Jean as Phoenix—with art by Dauterman, Werneck, Cassara, Larraz, and special guest star Jim Lee! If I couldn’t get Moore, I’d choose Claremont, Pak, or Ewing, in that order.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Ms Marvel and the Inmutants (1 of 6)
    After her Krakoan return. the nation of Krakoa realizes something quite profound. There not Inhuman gene. there never was. All you have there is a glitched x-gene. Now with her genotype clear Kamala Khan and Emma Frost are tasked with the task of a lifetime. Bring "Inmutanity" Home.
    So you're suggesting absorbing, not just Kamala, but all of the so-called Nuhumans into the mutant community? And how would that affect the Royals?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I want a Hellfire Trading Co./ X-Corp mini with the Cuckoos, Calisto, Lourdes, Shinobi and Christian, Bishop, Monet, and Warren
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

West Coast X-Men starring Jubilee, Wolverine (Laura), Prodigy, Speed, Wind Dancer, Hellion, and Monet.

Now that things are less dangerous for mutantkind former New Warriors teammates Jubilee and Sofia are determined to make it in Hollywood (both in front of and behind the camera) to serve as positive mutant representation in the media. Jubilee invites Laura and Monet, while Sofia invites Julian, David, and Tommy to stay with them. Hijinks, love rectangles, superheroing, and pointed commentary on influencer culture ensue.

Their “headquarters” is one of Dazzler or Emma’s beach houses. This series would get Wind Dancer and Hellion back together, AND start a Jubilee x Laura romance. Monet is mostly there to look fabulous and shade everybody. I would go with Leah Williams, Vita Ayala, or Christina Strain for the writer.

Edit: Could include Skin as a main cast member: he’s an LA native and could provide commentary on pretty and passing privilege. I really wanna see more of Generation and Academy X get shine, so why not do it together!

This was fun to put together! Might come up with more when work isn’t too busy.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 05-25-2023 at 09:58 AM.

Hellions

Tarot's divination shows her that Rockslide is still alive, somewhere in Otherworld.

A team made of two generations of Hellions go on a journey to find him.

Warpath
    Catseye
    Jetstream
    Hellion
    Mercury
    Tag
    Anole (not a Hellion originally, but he's Santo's BF)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Just one I would want:

Cyclops (1 of 200)

How Scott Summers function outside the X-Men and the fight for mutant kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So you're suggesting absorbing, not just Kamala, but all of the so-called Nuhumans into the mutant community? And how would that affect the Royals?
    Who cares about them.
    Embrance mutandom.

State of X- 5 issue miniseries of 5 different mutants as they make decisions after the Fall.

1) Cable
    2) Xahn
    3) Surge
    4) Siryn
    5) Cyclops
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Other ideas
    1. The Adventures of Storm and Phoenix
    As the machines begin to reach Dominion, these sisters in arms must traverse space and time to ascend and reach their full potential to combat the upcoming threat. The title is a reference to Jean’s 90s series with Scott (who I’m premising is still out of commission). The series would end with Storm having become a Goddess and Jean reconnecting with the Phoenix.
    2. Acolytes
    Starring: Frenzy and Polaris + The Exiles (Third Eye, Madison Jeffries, Oya, etc.). After the Fall of X, many mutants are still displaced and are again falling victim to government sanctioned discrimination and violence. Former Acolytes Polaris and Frenzy believe they can make more of an impact helping the most vulnerable mutants outside of Krakoa and find common ground with the Exiles of the Pit. Together… they form the all-new Acolytes. Note: Danger would also show up in this series to reunite with Madison. Written by Stephanie Williams or Victor LaValle.

Uncanny X-men: Rise of X by Al Ewing & Donny Cates (writers) w/ Greg Capullo (covers; issues 1,4,8), Patrick Gleason (issues 2,3,7) & R.B. Silva (issues 5,6)
    (8-issue mini series shipping twice monthly)

Chronicles some massive changes to the X-line, including…
    - Jean Grey leading the X-men with Synch, Forge, Magik, Archangel, Penance (Monet), Weapon X (Logan) and the newest mutant Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    - The new Hellfire Trading Company and its leadership, Emma Frost and Scott Summers
    - A revitalized X-Corp under the executive leadership of… James L. Howlett? What does his mysterious family history have to do with the new direction of X-Corp?
    - The new X-Force, under the leadership of Bishop, Sage and Wolverine (Laura)
    - New costumes, new headquarters and new villains
    - And much, much more…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    West Coast X-Men starring Jubilee, Wolverine (Laura), Prodigy, Speed, Wind Dancer, Hellion, and Monet.

Now that things are less dangerous for mutantkind former New Warriors teammates Jubilee and Sofia are determined to make it in Hollywood (both in front of and behind the camera) to serve as positive mutant representation in the media. Jubilee invites Laura and Monet, while Sofia invites Julian, David, and Tommy to stay with them. Hijinks, love rectangles, superheroing, and pointed commentary on influencer culture ensue.

Their “headquarters” is one of Dazzler or Emma’s beach houses. This series would get Wind Dancer and Hellion back together, AND start a Jubilee x Laura romance. Monet is mostly there to look fabulous and shade everybody. I would go with Leah Williams, Vita Ayala, or Christina Strain for the writer.

Edit: Could include Skin as a main cast member: he’s an LA native and could provide commentary on pretty and passing privilege. I really wanna see more of Generation and Academy X get shine, so why not do it together!

This was fun to put together! Might come up with more when work isn’t too busy.
    I love it, I want it, I need it in my life <3

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Uncanny X-men: Rise of X by Al Ewing & Donny Cates (writers) w/ Greg Capullo (covers; issues 1,4,8), Patrick Gleason (issues 2,3,7) & R.B. Silva (issues 5,6)
    (8-issue mini series shipping twice monthly)

Chronicles some massive changes to the X-line, including…
    - Jean Grey leading the X-men with Synch, Forge, Magik, Archangel, Penance (Monet), Weapon X (Logan) and the newest mutant Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    - The new Hellfire Trading Company and its leadership, Emma Frost and Scott Summers
    - A revitalized X-Corp under the executive leadership of… James L. Howlett? What does his mysterious family history have to do with the new direction of X-Corp?
    - The new X-Force, under the leadership of Bishop, Sage and Wolverine (Laura)
    - New costumes, new headquarters and new villains
    - And much, much more…
    I'm loving these ideas and creative team, bring it on!!!

Immortal Wolverine: Al Ewing with art by Esad Ribic. Certain characters have been shown to stand until the the end of time, first Hulk, then Thor and now The Wolverine. Al Ewing brings the Immortal title to everyone's favorite berserker. With a tale spanning eons, multiple families and friends find out why Logan is the last mutant standing at the end of all time.

Something to expand on either Logan as Phoenix or how he's been shown to be one of the last mutants around multiple times during the Krakoa era. I love Immortal Hulk and I'm stoked for Immortal Thor, I'd flip if Ewing did an Immortal Wolverine book, although I'm guessing it wouldn't really be a mini series. Either way that's what I'd want. I know Ribic is a big ask, I'd love Cassarra as well.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.