Incredible Member

Default Anyone pick up RWBY-JLA crossover? (the mildest of spoilers)

I'm familiar at all with RWBY, but I just read this decent review of the first issue in which it sounds like they got a lot about the spirit of Diana (not our Diana, but a re-imagined RWBY Diana) right. I'm intrigued and may get it this weekend.

I also love these two panels of her. She's so pretty and I like the stars coming from her:

RWBY-JLA-diana.jpg

And I like that she's trying to calm her foe in this sequence:

RWBY-JLA-fight-1.jpg

If you bought it, what do you think? Should a WW fan pick it up?

Ive been following it and ive found it thoroughly enjoyable! I'll warn that this is 'everyones a RWBY character translated into this setting' type story so id advice a crash course on the RWBY setting, but it really nails Wonder Woman pretty well.

Course, it helps that the RWBY setting has equivelents to Wonder Woman already. So the only thing about her that really makes her out of place in this setting is have three semblences (superpowers) and her being named after 'a goddess of the moon' in a world where the moon is half destroyed

If you don't like RWBY, don't bother.

This isn't a Justice League/RWBY crossover. This is a RWBY that just happens to have RWBY characters somewhat based on Justice League people.