View Poll Results: Judged by the crieria in post 1, how do you rate Azzarello's Wonder Woman?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Fantastic, gripping. You cant wait to read it each month and reread it over and over for pleasure.

40 36.70%
  • B Good. Ups & downs but you look forward to it every month

17 15.60%
  • C Satisfactory. You enjoy reading it. There are some things you'd change.

10 9.17%
  • D Unimpressed. You're still buying for completenss or just because its WW. Much you would change.

14 12.84%
  • E Not for you. Maybe you've dropped it & just visit the forums now.

28 25.69%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silvanus View Post
    One difference I see is that in the other poll option "B" is coming in closer to option "A." I suspect that this is because "Option A" in that poll describes the book as "the best" of the New 52. Lots of people may love the book but have at least one New 52 book that they prefer, and, if they take "the best" literally, this would bump the book down from "A" to "B." If the other poll said "the best, or one of the best," of the New 52, the voting patterns would probably be more similar, don't you think?
    Contrasting the two, on the other poll you have over 87% if the votes cast as above average. The other votes are all well below.

On this poll at this point, you have 47% above average, 37% below, and the rest in the middle.

What that seems to indicate is that this book does well in people's minds measured against other fare DC is producing in the New52, but if you take that comparison away and ask people to evaluate it in broader terms it doesn't rate as strongly.

But I do agree that a measure of specificity in the options always helps people in making their decision.
    Last edited by brettc1; 05-06-2014 at 04:21 AM.