Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default The following Anime Characters fight with Human stats, who wins?

I am recently reminded of an occasion where in Bane won a legitimate victory in one of my threads, so I decided to do another version of it, this time with anime characters.

The basic jist is that the characters in this are limited to purely human abilities. No special anime martial arts, just things a real life human could do.

Here are the participants

1. Son Goku
    2. Jotaro Kujo
    3. Kenshiro
    4. Naruto Uzumaki
    5. Ichigo Kurosaki
    6. Monkey d. Luffy
    7. Izuku Midoriya
    8. Yuji Itadori

They will engage each other in a series of one on one fights, fought under MMA Rules.

As a bonus scenario there will also be a free for all brawl with no ruleset

Astonishing Member

So they all are ordinary humans? No super strength, speed, damage resistance, stretching, etc.?

Just fistcuffs and martial arts skills that ordinary humans get achieve through training. But not getting things like ki projection?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    So they all are ordinary humans? No super strength, speed, damage resistance, stretching, etc.?

Just fistcuffs and martial arts skills that ordinary humans get achieve through training. But not getting things like ki projection?
    Yes to all of that

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

All heights and weights from google.

1. Son Goku: Supposedly around 5'7", 200 lbs at his heaviest. Shows fighting skill outside of his weird stuff. Lots of experience actually fighting.
    2. Jotaro Kujo: 6'5", 185 lbs. Supposedly not a lot of trained fighting skill, but a lot of experience fighting.
    3. Kenshiro: 6'1", 220. Lots of experience fighting. Lots of trained fighting skill.
    4. Naruto Uzumaki: Apparently as of the second series, he goes up to something like 5'11"? But not that heavy. Seems like he has some fighting skill and experience as well.
    5. Ichigo Kurosaki: Sans weapons, Ichigo is a brawler. He's also around 5'11" max and ~150, is what I get off google.
    6. Monkey d. Luffy: 5'8" or so, 145 lbs? I'm bigger than this guy. Also, loads of fighting experience, but all of it with his weird powers active from what I understand.
    7. Izuku Midoriya: Did this guy steal your lunch money or something? He's 5'6" max, weighs about 115 lbs according to google.
    8. Yuji Itadori: 5'8", about closing in on 180 lbs. Solid, but.

Based on the above....

Some of these people have craptons of fighting training over and above their actual weirdness, and have been in tons of fights where they've had to actually throw hands. Kenshiro, Goku are easily the biggest of this group, Goku losing out to Kenshiro with some weight and a whole lot of reach. Jotaro Kujo is actually TALLER than Kenshiro, so more reach, but weighs LESS (which is a problem) and is supposedly something of a brawler, though without actual training (sez wiki and google, but they could be wrong).

Assuming everyone gets the opportunity to get used to their new situation (to prevent the silly argument of 'but this guy is MORE used to using weirdness than THAT guy, so he'll get thrown off by this!'...I mean, we're nerfing them already by putting them in completely normal human bodies without their normal fighting skills, it doesn't make sense to nerf them further), I'm going with Kenshiro. Second tallest here, heaviest here, loads of trained fighting skill involving 'hit stuff with fists and feet' and a crapton of experience fighting and killing people.

Outside of the first three, nobody else has the combination of size and demonstrated skill (to the best of my knowledge) in just basic fighting to take this. Some of them are supposedly good fighters, highly trained, but giving up 50 lbs and four inches of height or whatever (or just 50 lbs to Goku) is NOT a good situation for them.

Mileage may vary.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 05-24-2023 at 05:10 PM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

All I know is when he wins I hope Kenshiro does the "Hokuto Shinken is 2000 years old" speech on them
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    All I know is when he wins I hope Kenshiro does the "Hokuto Shinken is 2000 years old" speech on them
    I have no doubt of this. ^_^ "Hokuto Shinken two thousand years history etc etc".
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Amusingly, I am reminded of watching a couple of guys sparring in my previous club.

[Fighter One] *slaps a palm onto the top of Fighter Two's head* You leave the top of your head open.

[Fighter Two] *6'1", looks up at the 6'6" Fighter One with a disgusted expression* It's only a problem fighting you.

Being one of the smallest people in the sparring sucked. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

I originally had all Might in Spot 7, but decided figuring out how his injury would work was too much effort.

I'm seeing him noted as being 7'3" and some 560 lbs in his big, muscular form, but that form is due to him having powers, correct? Doesn't seem fair to grant him that, but if one does, he wins being massively taller and more than twice as heavy as anyone here, as well as having loads of fight experience and, I think, training.

His 'skinny' form is noted as being 7'3" and 160 lbs. In this form, he gets wrecked despite his height.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm seeing him noted as being 7'3" and some 560 lbs in his big, muscular form, but that form is due to him having powers, correct? Doesn't seem fair to grant him that, but if one does, he wins being massively taller and more than twice as heavy as anyone here, as well as having loads of fight experience and, I think, training.

His 'skinny' form is noted as being 7'3" and 160 lbs. In this form, he gets wrecked despite his height.
    Supposedly his muscle form isn't an actual transformation, he's just flexing or something. And I've only ever seen official statistics for the Muscle form

If he gets that, then at 7’3” tall and 560 lbs, with fight training and experience, he should be capable of taking all comers here.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

If he gets that, then at 7’3” tall and 560 lbs, with fight training and experience, he should be capable of taking all comers here.
    Would the huge surgery scar hold him back any?

It's at this point that I should say I tried very hard to like MHA, pushed myself to go a long distance through it, gave up when I realized 'nope', and mostly forgot about the details because I didn't like it.

So I don't even remember a large surgery scar.

My questions would be:

1. Is this an old surgery or an recent, semi-open wound?
    2. Does it have an effect on him now? Ie, has it wrecked his body somehow?

If the answer to the most important one - #2 - is 'Nope', then it really shouldn't bug him much. Normal people with surgery scars are fully capable of being athletes, and good ones.

If the answer is 'It's a huge, weeping wound that constantly drains him of his strength' or something similar, then sure, put him in a normal human body and clearly he's off to the hospital, not fighting the good fight.
    Why are we here?

...this is all working on the idea that a 560 lbs man made of mostly muscle can actually move around and fight (I mean, Oliver Richters is nowhere NEAR that weight). I think we're assuming they can for the purpose of this thread, so speculation about that should be off the board.
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

It's at this point that I should say I tried very hard to like MHA, pushed myself to go a long distance through it, gave up when I realized 'nope', and mostly forgot about the details because I didn't like it.

So I don't even remember a large surgery scar.

My questions would be:

1. Is this an old surgery or an recent, semi-open wound?
    2. Does it have an effect on him now? Ie, has it wrecked his body somehow?

If the answer to the most important one - #2 - is 'Nope', then it really shouldn't bug him much. Normal people with surgery scars are fully capable of being athletes, and good ones.

If the answer is 'It's a huge, weeping wound that constantly drains him of his strength' or something similar, then sure, put him in a normal human body and clearly he's off to the hospital, not fighting the good fight.
    It's the reason he could only use his powers a limited amount of time a day.

here's a pic: https://64.media.tumblr.com/30696fe5...944763121f.png

All Might received the injury a couple years before the start of the series. In his words "My respiratory System was nearly destroyed, and my stomach was removed. "