Default Aku vs. One Piece

The shape shifting Shogun of Sorrow appears in the One Piece universe. His goal is to topple any power structures or governments and rule the world as an absolute dictatorial tyrant.

How does he manage?

Bonus: Aku fights the main cast all at once in a supersized Khazan.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmm...

I'm not really sure One Piece has anything in the same vein as "magical sword blessed by all the gods to be an anti-evil [as a concept] weapon".

If they have a way to hurt him a united World Government alone has people much stronger, faster and dangerous than Jack.

But it's if they can hurt him is the thing. Aku didn't really seem to care about anything else thrown at him outside of the sword as I recall.

Extraordinary Member

I'm with Nik. If they could hurt him I think a fair number of One Piece characters could take down Aku.

But none of them have anything equivalent to Jack's sword's divine enchantment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    But it's if they can hurt him is the thing. Aku didn't really seem to care about anything else thrown at him outside of the sword as I recall.
    In one episode, Jack and the Gangsters I believe, there was a spirit being that had created a crystal that could control the earth's oceans. Aku wanted that crystal but was beaten back by the spirit. Then spirit then created three elemental guardians, and those guardians were all shown to be able to beat back Aku as well.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you'd have to be either high level god, a creation/servant of a god or have some high level mystical weaponry to even hurt aku, let alone kill him. and i know of no one who fits that bill in OP. the closest ones that i can think of are sengoku, devon, marco and luffy, due to the mythical nature of their DFs but that's a bit of a stretch for me.

Extraordinary Member

Soe devil fruits can transmute stuff, would that work on aku?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Soe devil fruits can transmute stuff, would that work on aku?
    Unless its the kind of mystical that Jack's sword is, or divine in nature, it'll merely be an annoyance to Aku. If that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Unless its the kind of mystical that Jack's sword is, or divine in nature, it'll merely be an annoyance to Aku. If that.
    Could Kuma use the Paw-Paw Fruit to ring-out Aku? (Like Luffy in the World Government Arc)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Could Kuma use the Paw-Paw Fruit to ring-out Aku? (Like Luffy in the World Government Arc)
    This appears to be a scenario rather than an arena match. So that's not really an option. Even if it was I doubt it would work.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    even if he could, aku can teleport himself and influence events across lightyears. (he influenced the tides of another world, just so the people of that world would move to earth)