Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed. That third eye is really interesting!

The Summers family photo is so sweet.
    Of course a Summers family photo and no Alex...

Betsy handing Tony his ass, as he says, is a delight. Smart move bringing in the Avengers and I like that Tony immediately said yes. Betsy looks gorgeous!

She's assertive, confident, making mocking jokes and he's loving every second of it. Deciding not to involve the X-Men at this time is smart as it'll only be used against her by her detractors and haters.

Very excited to see/read more about the Askani timeline. This has been a very long time coming for Rachel.
    I REALLY enjoyed her characterization here. I know there haven’t been any Betsy plans announced but it seems like she’s in a better place than ever to play a role in FoX, as she’s been interacting with characters across the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I REALLY enjoyed her characterization here. I know there haven’t been any Betsy plans announced but it seems like she’s in a better place than ever to play a role in FoX, as she’s been interacting with characters across the Marvel Universe.
    I fully agree. She's positioned really well and has been experiencing firsthand the anti-Krakoa/anti-mutant stance from Britain that will seemingly spread across the planet soon.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It's literally the nuclear family of Scott, Jean, Rachel, Nate they tried praying hard at the start of the Krakoan era. No Vulcan. No Corsair. No Maddie. So yeah, no Alex.

Rather than the Avengers, were using the Union an option? Is that group still a thing?

I want Betsy back. When is this Captain Britain nonsense finally over?!

dctvtbc-24571c3a-300c-44ae-b85f-e83e2b4f0c3b.jpg

fan art by Guilherme Gonçalves

bring the character back to this. A physical mutant warrior called Psylocke with telekinetic weapons (ONLY) and a butterfly psy effect for her telepathy who is part of an X-Men team. Everything else is ruining Betsy to me....

....Kwannon should be Kwannon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Exodus; 05-27-2023 at 01:07 AM.

Having Betsy and Rachel in the same book with Emma would be very funny.
    Have they ever been on the same team, now that I think of it ? The only interaction I rememeber is Claremont mocking Emma via newly ressurected Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I want Betsy back. When is this Captain Britain nonsense finally over?!

dctvtbc-24571c3a-300c-44ae-b85f-e83e2b4f0c3b.jpg

fan art by Guilherme Gonçalves

bring the character back to this. A physical mutant warrior called Psylocke with telekinetic weapons (ONLY) and a butterfly psy effect for her telepathy who is part of an X-Men team. Everything else is ruining Betsy to me....

....Kwannon should be Kwannon.
    As I was reading all the new posts on the board this fine morning I noticed you went on a bit of a tear across a few threads. So all I will say is change is inevitable and you will survive until then my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Having Betsy and Rachel in the same book with Emma would be very funny.
    Have they ever been on the same team, now that I think of it ? The only interaction I rememeber is Claremont mocking Emma via newly ressurected Betsy.
    I don't recall if they had a ton of interactions at the time but they were on Utopia together and Emma was there when Betsy came back during that Fraction/Land Sisterhood arc.
    They had some good but short interactions during recent Excalibur, my favorite being when they vouched for Malice to be resurrected and forgiven for running amok on the island.

He's been checking for Betsy for a minute now. *sip*

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

He's been checking for Betsy for a minute now. *sip*

Yeah Tony sure seems very familiar with Betsy despite barely having any interactions on panel over the years. I suppose it's one of those things we have to assume happened at one time or another, one party at the Hellfire Club, one Avengers vs X-Men brawl... because I can't quite recall them even speaking to one another before.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Yeah Tony sure seems very familiar with Betsy despite barely having any interactions on panel over the years. I suppose it's one of those things we have to assume happened at one time or another, one party at the Hellfire Club, one Avengers vs X-Men brawl... because I can't quite recall them even speaking to one another before.
    Yeah I was trying to remember a time they’ve interacted in the past but I’m not coming up with anything. So I’m chalking it up to the billionaire playboy being very familiar with international runway/covergirl models lol

I don't recall if they had a ton of interactions at the time but they were on Utopia together and Emma was there when Betsy came back during that Fraction/Land Sisterhood arc.
    They had some good but short interactions during recent Excalibur, my favorite being when they vouched for Malice to be resurrected and forgiven for running amok on the island.
    In Fraction, Betsy was assassin/asian "as you wish" servant.
    In Uncanny, she was used in Emma's psy spot while she recovered from an injury, and then in a Storm/Magneto/Psylocke trio that I loved.

As for Rachel, Claremont used her as an Emma protege a few times I think.

I think that would make an interesting psy dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    No Logan either, which is a shame.

Tony Stark is the only man in the Marvel Universe who is keeping the X-Women Bi, and not full-on gay
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 06-01-2023 at 01:04 AM.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yeah I was trying to remember a time they’ve interacted in the past but I’m not coming up with anything. So I’m chalking it up to the billionaire playboy being very familiar with international runway/covergirl models lol
    The Braddocks are very wealthy and that amount of wealth knows others of its kind. It's not impossible they would have met in other social circles other than superhero.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!