Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1453
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    I don't see it was bad idea for Dick and Babs to lead the family awhile, they are in good place, while Bruce and Selina not really, of course we see where DC wants them to be.
    What does leading the family even mean?

Basically all of them are anyway doing their own stuff, maybe with the only exception of Cassandra and Stephanie, who are allready working with Barbara. Batman has iirc not really lead anyone since the end of the last Outsiders series.

Comes to me more of like the writers want to validate Dick and Barbara for no good reason.

Btw. at this point I'm really wondering how the Batfamily afford their stuff (or even just their normal expenses).

Bruce and Barbara have lost their money, Dick seem to haven given all the money he got from Alfred to a foundation (because buying Superhero Gadgets is a bad use of money). And Bruce seem to have lost most his stocks after this.

I guess Jason might still have some money and some weapon stocks somewhere, but I doubt the other really want to use the kind of weapon he has stored.

Helena might also still have some of her mafia money, but currently it also didn't look like she is that rich anymoe.

And Tim, Cass, Steph and Duke don't really have much money on their own.

So unless Kate or Luke are suppling the others, I'm not sure how they should keep going.

lol every time some talk something positive about Grayson, Aahz comes out of nowhere to diminish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Dick seem to haven given all the money he got from Alfred to a foundation (because buying Superhero Gadgets is a bad use of money).
    He did not gave all his money to the foundation, he still is a billionaire.
    Last edited by Drako; 11-01-2023 at 08:05 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Until Superman or some other franchise starts out-selling the Bat-books, DC won't care about how lame the Bat-books have become.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Until Superman or some other franchise starts out-selling the Bat-books, DC won't care about how lame the Bat-books have become.
    Batman doesn't have sales problems, he's at 100k, Tom King got kicked when he dropped to 60k, so we have a number for big changes to occur.
    But it's just Batman. Detective Comics is selling poorly, Nightwing is selling what it usually sells in good times (despite being in an eternal filler). Batgirls, Robin(Tim Drake), Task Force Z(Jason Todd)....failed. Catwoman sells poorly, Rosenberg's Joker also sells poorly.
    The problem is that everything else about DC isn't much better, so.....

Dick can lead the family, whatever that means, but he doesn't live Gotham and Bruce is still his father/brother. Its meaningless. This idea of ok you lead, bye forever when Bruce who is clearly having Zur issues is just silly. The Bat family isn't really the issue they need to worry about, they all can take care of themselves except for Damian (who isn't going anywhere), the issue that they need to worry about is whether its safe for a Zur crazy Bruce to be unleased on the world. Not who should lead the Bat family.

Dick - “so I’m leading the Titans, which took over for the Justice League, AND you want me to lead the Bat-family?!”

“I’m proud of you, Dick.”

“I really need more of a head’s up.”

“Good luck out there.”

“Babs still isn’t at 100%.”

“Stay safe.”

“Bruce…”

“I must go. Zur En Arr needs me.”
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

I almost have to admire how this event not only shifted from stupid premise to stupid premise, but also wrote practically everybody badly and the most inconsistent plotting and story beats I have ever seen between tie-ins.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I said many times I want them to spread the Bat family between Gotham and Bludhaven
    Not unload them to DickBoobs I mean DickBabs

I do feel like editorial doesn't know what to do with the Batfamily any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I said many times I want them to spread the Bat family between Gotham and Bludhaven
    Not unload them to DickBoobs I mean DickBabs
    Rather Bludhaven have it’s own family. Rose Wilson for example would make a good resident.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kill half of them. Let's use the Didio/Johns method.

Extraordinary Member

Anything larger than this can’t be handled. Everybody has their favorites but it’s not sustainable
    IMG_7427.jpg

Astonishing Member

It's not that hard - find better creative teams, who actually want to write interesting, compelling, or at least fun and entertaining stories, not driven only by 90s nostalgia.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Rather Bludhaven have it’s own family. Rose Wilson for example would make a good resident.
    Agree I’m already iffy on god level titans flying around Bludhaven,
    Rose would be fine.

I don’t need his whole family there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Anything larger than this can’t be handled. Everybody has their favorites but it’s not sustainable
    IMG_7427.jpg
    Lots of Robins, one Batgirl. I don't like it, Huntress and Cass need to be in Batfam, Duke too, since this family lacks melanin.
    Jason shouldn't be there, he could go to Latin America to hunt down drug dealers and molesters. Tim could be in college, England.