Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Cool fight scenes with dumb storyline, this really became Dragon Ball Super.
    Not really Bruce takes the rest of the Batfamily down way to easy (and Jason is of course back to being a Punshing Bag...).

Btw. I guess Cass fans are really going to hate how fast she goes down.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    It will be Tim.

I think Tim is going to be the other central character for Z'Darsky's run.
    His run is gonna get really weird if he doesn’t have a good reason to why Batman’s doing mission with Tim and not Damian. Damian has HW is not gonna cut it. Moving forward .

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Between this and the fish thing in Birds of Prey, i want to know what they will dislike the most.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't think Tim will have a relevant role in Zdarsky anymore. I always suspected his relevance was due to promotion, but currently Tim doesn't even have a solo.

Now, it's time to promote Batman and Robin. So, I suspect Damian could have more relevance.
    Maybe it's their way to make him finally give up Robin's mantle.

Between this and the fish thing in Birds of Prey, i want to know what they will dislike the most.
    Ya, lol.

He didn't defeat Batfam, he acted in a way to open space and escape, very competently as expected of Batman. The only one really getting his ass kicked was Jason, by Damian the GOAT

Extraordinary Member

It’s tough it’s her defining trait being the best fighter. However that gonna makes DC use her like they use Superman an obstacle you have to cleverly get around so they can maintain their status as the best.

Jason for sure was going to bash in Bruce skull if it wasn't for Damian. Also when did Vandal came back last I remember from him is that Lex Luthor kill him in Justice League I think for Synder run?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Is she dead? Or retired?
    Yeah, where is Huntress these days?
    Well, Geoff Johns is pushing her likely replacement (Bruce and Selina's daughter Helena from a now non-existing future) over in Justice Society of America . . .

Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) is not dead or retired. She appeared (white) in G'nort's Swimsuit, and had an appearance in Lazarus Planet. More importantly, her last appearance was in Shadow of Bat(2022), where she was practically the main character and served to unify the post-crisis Helena with the post-flashpoint Helena.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) is not dead or retired. She appeared (white) in G'nort's Swimsuit . . .
    Not having seen / bothered with the Swimsuit Special, does that even have any relationship with current "canon" / continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Not really Bruce takes the rest of the Batfamily down way to easy (and Jason is of course back to being a Punshing Bag...).

Cass was knocked by a gadget, not in H2H, so I don't think its that bad tbh.
    Bruce can IMO take any of them in H2H when its one on one, except Cass, with Nightwing giving him the hardest fight. All of them at the same time? Nah. He was just trying to escape the place.
    That being said, I can't for the life of me justify bat fam actions in this issue. Barbara saying they should help Selina felt so wrong and ooc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) is not dead or retired. She appeared (white) in G'nort's Swimsuit, and had an appearance in Lazarus Planet. More importantly, her last appearance was in Shadow of Bat(2022), where she was practically the main character and served to unify the post-crisis Helena with the post-flashpoint Helena.
    like most batfamily characters who are not in the inner circle of Bruce dick babs tim and damian she is floating around DC.
    Cass has been on the uptick lately hope it keeps going for her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat1987 View Post
    Cass was knocked by a gadget, not in H2H, so I don't think its that bad tbh.
    But usally she is able to dodge something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bat1987 View Post
    Bruce can IMO take any of them in H2H when its one on one, except Cass, with Nightwing giving him the hardest fight.
    I think Jason should also be able to give him a better fighter, than what we have seen in recent books.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think the solution to stopping crime is making people commit more crimes, just against the rich.

By that metric the Batfamily do way more to curtail crime both in and out of costume.
    And in costume they do it by...committing crimes. None of them are at all sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    No one brought up the two most obvious points in that whole stupid argument. One, that Selina hating rich people could seem like a personal affront to Bruce, and two, her response to every single one of his points about all crime is the same and how can we turn a blind eye to it and let crime happen, should be like you've done with me constantly? I mean seriously, hasn't he just not cared at all about her thefts because he likes her? Obviously he doesn't think all crime is the same.
    I've been thinking the same thing, tbh.
    Last edited by phonogram12; 09-05-2023 at 09:25 AM.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.