Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I will never warp my head around DC clinging to the MK ripoff look for Jason
    Usually characters rush to get back into their most popular looks but DC seems weirdly committed to sticking with this one. Is it more popular on fanart or twitter or something?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Usually characters rush to get back into their most popular looks but DC seems weirdly committed to sticking with this one. Is it more popular on fanart or twitter or something?
    Not really, most of the fanart and merch stick to the Rebirth one.

That said one of the directions Lobdell and Woods had for the design was "being easy to cosplay" but people still prefer the Rebirth look anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jason with Catwoman is new right I dont think they have that much of an interaction
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

got to read this last week........ its okay. lol but yeah **** is predictable. ill probably make sense after i read batman 137 this weekend

The art is, not good. Selina looks like a child next to Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Jason with Catwoman is new right I dont think they have that much of an interaction
    I think Selina acted with Jason when he was Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    got to read this last week........ its okay. lol but yeah **** is predictable. ill probably make sense after i read batman 137 this weekend
    Do you know who takes what side

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Do you know who takes what side
    All I know is that I'm against it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

If this is true, I hope they intend to present Selina as being in the wrong because that plan is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Well, i keep thinking about this and can't see which side is dumber.
    Last edited by Drako; 08-11-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Obviously it's not just that. Batman will probably see that something is wrong, something even Selina is not seeing.

Astonishing Member

It's already wrong. And Bruce's position is quite obvious - he doesn't want to change crime in Gotham by taking it over, he would do it thousands times, if he wanted. He wants to get rid of it, that's the mission he's obsessed with. And Selina is going against the mission, because from his perspective she's not solving the issue, she just becomes part of it.
    And the bigger problem is, I don't see why Bat-Family members (except maybe Jason) would get along with this. Any of them. For instance, we know that Dick will fight Bruce in this event, so it means he probably joins Selina. And it's just OOC for him. The same goes for rest. So that means, that Bat-Family won't just have another split up, which is going to be status quo for a while. They won't even have a logical reason to be that mad at each other (DC is literally comparing it with Civil War, lol), they won't have a valid reason, lol.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 08-11-2023 at 12:02 PM.

It's basically a rehash of what Jason did as Red Hood when he came back. But Catwoman seems to be trying a less violent approach.

The perspective of this will be that Catwoman is for the poor people and Batman is for the rich one.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Going back to #135, I think Batman’s going to be under the influence of Zur-En-Arrh (who will be henceforth known to me as Ben-Erg-Arrgh, because that is what I can remember) and as far as I can tell, that dude has a zero-tolerance policy for any crime that *he* doesn’t commit.

Why Batman put Bennie in the root system of his brain box, I will never know…and I’ve tried. The backup stories were not super helpful on that count.

Hood is the jumpball and I wouldn’t be surprised if he switched sides more than once.

Dick going up against Bruce is nothing new, especially if it's Bruce putting Batman over Bruce. It's not OOC, we haven't even seen the reasons yet.