Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1453
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    So Bruce had access to behaviour modification and he used it on Jason?
    Wasn't this the exact same thing that Robin did in TT with the inmates in his prison and wasn't Jason somehow behind that scheme? I can't quite recall but I do know that there was a panel where Damian and Jason are discussing the design of the underground prison.

Strange that Zardasky is once again giving us a plotline we've seen recently. Are there no new ideas left in creators minds?

Bruce doing this to Jason directly contradicts canon. He has been a victim of something similar no way would he do this. Then again Batman often engages in the thing's he supposed to fight and be against so ...

This crossover is just bad. The writing and characterizations are all over the place. Just awful.
    Everyone forgets identity crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Ha, that's kind of a funny when you think about it .

Incredible Member

I've been reading comics with my own money since 1992 .
    Identity Crisis is the worst ever along with Cry for Justice and War Games !!!
    I even got rid of all those books that I had .

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I feel similar about this. I think Batman will have solitary adventures in the main book for a while.

Bruce will likely repair things with Damian in Batman and Robin, but he's likely going to be distant from the other Batfamily members.
    Well, I doubt Jason will be forgiving him anytime soon since Bruce/Zur effectively de-fanged him.

I feel like Kate already exited stage left since she only appeared in #1 of the event to remind everyone she still exists, but hasn't been seen since (which seems like the sensible thing to do in retrospect).

And the rest of the Bat-Family have all had a turn at getting beat-up by Batman. Well, okay, not Babs and Damian.

Batman literally robbed Jason from any chances of defending himself against anything, besides other things. I know Jason can deal with it and find a way around, but damn if it isn't some really messed up direction they want for Batman, no matter if it's not really Bruce in there.

Also, not a fan of making Jason a victim again for the sake of drama. But, whatever.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Batman literally robbed Jason from any chances of defending himself against anything, besides other things. I know Jason can deal with it and find a way around, but damn if it isn't some really messed up direction they want for Batman, no matter if it's not really Bruce in there.

Also, not a fan of making Jason a victim again for the sake of drama. But, whatever.
    Can’t Zatanna miss Martian, lilth or Raven undo this easy?

They could have done that with "Ric" Grayson, but look how long that went on.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

It'd be undone easier by other writers just pretending it didn't exist and moving on without mentioning it.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It'd be undone easier by other writers just pretending it didn't exist and moving on without mentioning it.
    It happened in Batman their most successful book the only one that cannot be ignored. At least Jason wasnt in the middle of his own story elsewhere and a writer has had thier own story totally chucked by this development. Perhaps his recovery mean DC has plans for Jason

And those that haven't, wish they could.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Well, Ric Grayson also started in the Batman book.
    They could have tried something else with him tho, but instead choose to follow Lobdell and his the stupid idea of an amnesiac plot.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe S'aru could make him just forget that it ever happend.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think it always needs to go that far back, though.
    I mean, people are complaining that something similar happened during Murderer/Fugitive (the Bat-Family turning against Batman because he's supposedly gone crazy) and that was over 20 years ago now.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

It happened in Batman their most successful book the only one that cannot be ignored. At least Jason wasnt in the middle of his own story elsewhere and a writer has had thier own story totally chucked by this development. Perhaps his recovery mean DC has plans for Jason
    That doesn't really mean much, especially with how non-existent editors are these days.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I mean, people are complaining that something similar happened during Murderer/Fugitive (the Bat-Family turning against Batman because he's supposedly gone crazy) and that was over 20 years ago now.
    Yeah but there have been more recent examples now.