Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of this infamous scene:

About how wealthy is everyone in the Bat-Family these days?

I stopped reading comics for a long while, right after City of Bane, so I'm not up-to-date. The #1 solicit for the Outsiders mentions Luke using his fortune to fund the expedition, so I'd put him at the top of the list, followed closely by Kate since she has a day job plus some possible access to her parents wealth (I know her step-mother seemingly paid for her overseas travels when she did her 2 years of training). Dick I think has money, but I'd guess the rest of the Bat-Kids don't have much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    About how wealthy is everyone in the Bat-Family these days?
    Dick is a billionaire (or millioner, I don't remember for sure, it was in the beginning of Taylor's run), since Alfred left him his fortune in his will, and it turned out he also was insanely wealthy.
    Damian is the direct heir to the Waynes and Al Ghuls, so in theory he's the richest now, or at least will be. But in the past it was shown, that he had complete access to Bruce's wealth.
    Luke and Jace are backed up by Lucius, who actually has Bruce's fortune.
    So, techinally these four are the richest. Tim, Jason, Steph, Cass (and perhaps Babs after the scene above) are probably getting allowance.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Dick is a billionaire (or millioner, I don't remember for sure, it was in the beginning of Taylor's run), since Alfred left him his fortune in his will, and it turned out he also was insanely wealthy.
    Damian is the direct heir to the Waynes and Al Ghuls, so in theory he's the richest now, or at least will be. But in the past it was shown, that he had complete access to Bruce's wealth.
    So, techinally these four are the richest. Tim, Jason, Steph, Cass (and perhaps Babs after the scene above) are probably getting allowance.
    Just saying; Jason has a habit of not only robbing criminals blind, but taking their businesses and turning them into something profitable for him.

Extraordinary Member

Tim, Jason, Steph, Cass (and perhaps Babs after the scene above) are probably getting allowance.
    Should Barbara have still tons of Money from the energy company she founded?

Luke used to also own his own company in rebirth.

Huntress stole in pre flash point a lot of money from the mafia (or stole it back?).

And Kate's Family is similarly rich as Bruce Family was.

Tim should also still have some money left from his parents.

I also doubt that Jason is taking money from Bruce...

Duke likely relies on Bruce, and i have no idea where Steph get's her money from.
    Last edited by Aahz; 09-08-2023 at 03:28 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Luke used to also own his own company in rebirth.

Huntress stole in pre flash point a lot of money from the mafia (or stole it back?).

Duke likely relies on Bruce, and i have no idea where Steph get's her money from.
    It doesn't seem Barbara's energy company exists in current continuity. It's pretty clear Barbara/Batgirl's writers wanted her to be (struggling) middle class, so she won't be rich.

I've understood Tim's father wasn't rich when he died (he lost his fortune long before his death). So, Tim likely financially depends on Bruce allowance.

PS: In Batgirls, Stephanie and Cass seem to be financially helped by Barbara or Bruce.
    Last edited by Konja7; 09-08-2023 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

Luke used to also own a company.

Huntress stole in pre flashpointa lot of money from the mafia (or stole it back?).

So really during that meeting with Selina instead of Bruce saying "My parents were rich", some members of the Bat-Family should have been saying "But I'm rich!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Watch as they have Selina and Talia team up and form a we hate Bruce Wayne club as part of their plan to take over the city and then the world.
    Talia would never team up with Selina especially if Damian is on the other side.
    "Cable was right!"

Bluebird

And, I guess, Harper is probably the poorest, since she and her brother are just barely getting by and aren’t really part of the Batfam these days.

No one in this issue, literally no one in this issue pitched the idea that Selina is wrong except for Damian. And I don't like the idea of him being the moral compass. On the other hand Bruce is acting like a nutjob because he became old vice versa which is fine BUT the writer should focus only on that instead of making Sellina is right propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Talia would never team up with Selina especially if Damian is on the other side.
    Sure she would. As long as Selina makes I worth her while. And Damian is always on the other side when it comes to Damian.

Spectacular Member

Watch as they have Selina and Talia team up and form a we hate Bruce Wayne club as part of their plan to take over the city and then the world.
    I doubt she would. Considering her history with Bruce, and their recent encounters in Shadow War, and the recent Detective Comics issues, they seem chill with one another, and the fact that she still has feelings for him, and tried helping him. Though both Kate (who we still have yet to see in the GW), and Talia will confront him verbally, about his mission, and morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    No one in this issue, literally no one in this issue pitched the idea that Selina is wrong except for Damian. And I don't like the idea of him being the moral compass. On the other hand Bruce is acting like a nutjob because he became old vice versa which is fine BUT the writer should focus only on that instead of making Sellina is right propaganda
    They will only admit that when bodies start pilling up and still the writers will make it Batman's fault.

Bruce's wealth was taken so not sure how much Damian relies on that funding however he gets an allowance from Talia [which is how he was able to pay off Slade when he was trying to kill Maya and how he's able to donate to animal rescue homes]

Jason own's a business I believe.

Dick, Luke and Jace are the richest now.

I'd read that.

Spectacular Member

I want Bruce who is like the Grant Morrison’s JLA version where is a corporate shark, and get his fortune back, his company back, and move on.