Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: ASM #26 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Big spoiler is out on the internet beware and lets wait to share until the issue is out
    I hear cheers in a distance
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

For anyone wanting the spoilers, they're on reddit. Do a little scrolling and you'll find it.

I, for my part, will infer nothing.

Astonishing Member

Is it over yet

Quote Originally Posted by Venomsaurus View Post
    For anyone wanting the spoilers, they're on reddit. Do a little scrolling and you'll find it.

I, for my part, will infer nothing.
    What subreddit? Checked r/comicbooks, r/marvel and r/spiderman, nothing on the first two pages of any of them except the preview.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What subreddit? Checked r/comicbooks, r/marvel and r/spiderman, nothing on the first two pages of any of them except the preview.
    r/spiderman it's the post with the one saying My reddit brothers and sisters we Won.

yeah that title is kinda sad but I get it
    Last edited by Jman27; 05-27-2023 at 08:52 AM.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

My apologies, just figured the Spiderman reddit would be the one to check. Truth be told I don't normally use reddit. I just have the spidey subreddit on tag to check for spoilers for this very reason.

My apologies, just figured the Spiderman reddit would be the one to check. Truth be told I don't normally use reddit. I just have the spidey subreddit on tag to check for spoilers for this very reason.
    I use reddit I just don't go on the spider man subreddit cause I get all my Spiderman information here. It wasn't til the start of this run where I started going to 4chan more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I use reddit I just don't go on the spider man subreddit cause I get all my Spiderman information here. It wasn't til the start of this run where I started going to 4chan more
    I don't normally read leaks of any kind. If it's something I'm interested in and there's some big spoiler leak, I avoid it like the plague.

I have no such issue with this run. It's hot garbage, so I'm fine being spoiled for it.

Mighty Member

Ok, that page is a good sign but Reddit overstates, it's not a win until you get MJ's reasoning/excuse, that's the important part. This is just a loose end that would be super weird if it was maintained. But a good sign.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    Ok, that page is a good sign but Reddit overstates, it's not a win until you get MJ's reasoning/excuse, that's the important part. This is just a loose end that would be super weird if it was maintained. But a good sign.
    I feel the same way. Without saying too much, it still doesn't really give us any greater reason. We don't even know why THAT happens yet, you know? We're still a bit in the dark, but it's a positive light for sure.

I called a spoilers:
    love triangle
    end of spoilers happening in Year 2 for a while. Looks like it's on its way.

I don't normally read leaks of any kind. If it's something I'm interested in and there's some big spoiler leak, I avoid it like the plague.

I have no such issue with this run. It's hot garbage, so I'm fine being spoiled for it.
    understandable when it comes to manga I read spoilers none stop kinda builds up the excitement for me. cause you read the summary then you see the raws and then the fans translation finally the official translation. Comics ain't like that

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    understandable when it comes to manga I read spoilers none stop kinda builds up the excitement for me. cause you read the summary then you see the raws and then the fans translation finally the official translation. Comics ain't like that
    I'm an old man who just waits for the print volumes to hit when it comes to manga.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I called a spoilers:
    love triangle
    end of spoilers happening in Year 2 for a while. Looks like it's on its way.
    So looked at the spoilers and...

spoilers:
    Basically this run is going exactly as many predicted months ago but with tacked on random Kamala death lmao. I now fully expect year 2 will be about Peter and MJ being conflicted about getting back together. And it will all end with them being reunited in time for the next writer. All the toys put neatly back in the box.
    end of spoilers

Nothing stopping the kids from coming back at any time to troll us, and it doesn't change mj's deception and character assassination at the moment is it because of the kids she is with paul? I prefer that to save her but that would mean that she has been bewitched for 4 years which reminds me of the dark hours of captain marvel and his son.