Humoros nuisance The PhantomDreamlander's Avatar

Question how different would western tv cartoons be in the 80’s and 90’s?

This is a question that i ask to you as i myself find it such an interesting question, as you know cartoons were outsourced to different animation studios starting sometime in the 70’s.

but it would not be until the mid to late 80’s for cartoons to have quality high quality animation and art thanks to shows like gummi bears , ducktales 1987 the 80’s mighty mouse cartoon and of course the film who framed roger rabbit not only being very influential and succesful.

with 90’s cartoons from the likes of fox kids , disney afteroon and warner bros having cartoons that are very much on par with art and animation from the late 30’s and 40’s and even looking better than some in my opinion.

However do you ever wonder how the landscape of cartoons would hypethetically have been if studios like warner bros had never shut down their original animation studio? I am very glad that we ended up with the cartoons that we did around the time when western tv animation vastly improved. it may not be the easiest to answer but it is nontheless an interesting question.
    Last edited by The PhantomDreamlander; 05-26-2023 at 03:57 PM.
    ya see the thing with humor is that it could either be real funny or completley terrible, the nightmare comes with everyone thinking your unfunny.

All I know is that ducktales 1987 is still a little better than Ducktales remake series we see today.