Incredible Member

Default Did anyone else not know this fact about mister mxyzptlk?

I was watching a fan video on mister mxyzptlk. It said at some point in a past comic. mister mxyzptlk. Started to kill Superman friends. So Superman was forced to get rid of him. In a manner that basically killed him.

Did any one else not know that about mister mxyzptlk? Anyone know what comic issue that was in?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    I was watching a fan video on mister mxyzptlk. It said at some point in a past comic. mister mxyzptlk. Started to kill Superman friends. So Superman was forced to get rid of him. In a manner that basically killed him.

Did any one else not know that about mister mxyzptlk? Anyone know what comic issue that was in?
    That was in "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

That was more of an "imaginary story" that was intended to the "last" pre-Crisis story written by Alan Moore. It's not canon and given the DGAF attitude towards the pre-Crisis universe at the time, it doesn't surprise me that they were just throwing anything out there.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/